• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AZPRC at Ashfork on FEB. 10th

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
COF will be 45 rounds (not the normal 40), entry fee is $25, start time at 0900, normal cash purse, dress warm and we have a couple new rules for the new year. Please feel free to call or email with any questions.

Re: AZPRC at Ashfork on FEB. 10th

The old Guys and I will be up.

Make sure everybody brings 45 rounds. There will be no shooting on saturday before the match as we will be fixing targets.

How will Christopher sight in and know the "real" distances to the targets then?!

Trying to get Lowe off his ass to come up with me...

Did my post really get deleted? Matt and I were just messing around.

I'll be there on Sunday, might be bringing one two other guys.

Thanks to all that showed, even in the snow. Most endured the cold, wind and blowing snow. We wont mention the chickens that left early (Mike and Doug), it was a tough day and it was a blast. Nice job Matt for the win by a huge margin, I will have the scores up later today.

Thank you Brad for all the work you do to put this match on. I bet it was pretty cold out there painting targets and getting things ready.

yea thanks brad good shooting matt. it was actually pretty fun shooting in the snow was looking forward to trying the last stage but any day shooting is a good day shooting.

Looking forward to the Pink Pillow award!! Still had a good time even though the rifles had delayed firing problems. Thanks Brad.

I haven't seem snow in 3 years since I moved to AZ. I had a great time.

Zach