• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision B E Meyer laser

geoff3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2014
Warwick ,NY
Hello I wanted to know what the B E Meyers laser glare mount was used for ? I have seen one work on you tube but I wanted to know if anyone has used this type of laser and its purpose thanks in advanced ,geoff3

they are an exceptional product, and are used a lot by our troops and others overseas. They will literally laz targets a mountain range away.

I really can think of no practical use for them hunting pigs or coyotes, unless you are marking targets for others with NV.

Hello and I thank you shooter6.5 and 66427vette ,This model does work in the day and night it has consant on and it flashes fast and slow and is very bright in the day time its good out to 100 yards night time 200 yards ,I didnt know its exact use thanks again ,geoff3

Are you talking about the green laser version meant to temporary blind or disorientate? If so it's referred to as a dazzler and used as a non lethal weapon.

I had one in Iraq. If the beam could be narrowed down, it would make a hell of a weapon sight, but as it is, I think the beam makes about a 3 foot circle at 100 yards give or take. As mentioned above, not really useful unless you need to temporarily blind someone.

Do they even make Class 1 lasers? The only ones I've come across were in the Army and as far as I know, unless it's a reduced power Class 1, no one's going to sell a civie one.