• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

B14R setup

What length area419 rail is the best fit? Any pics installed would be appreciated. I know I could measure but it’s not my rifle. Trying to help out a friend just getting into the sport.

What length area419 rail is the best fit? Any pics installed would be appreciated. I know I could measure but it’s not my rifle. Trying to help out a friend just getting into the sport.

Look at post #76 in this thread. That is an Area 419 14" ARCA rail with barricade stop.

Reactions: Simonsza1
How does the steel version of the rifle balance with a bipod and 30oz optic? I’m leaning heavily towards picking one of these up.

I’m super impressed with my friends so far. I was saving up for a vudoo or rimx to drop in a xylo but I’m seriously considering the barreled action bergara and putting it in the xylo. Spend the rest on ammo and maybe another class.

I’m super impressed with my friends so far. I was saving up for a vudoo or rimx to drop in a xylo but I’m seriously considering the barreled action bergara and putting it in the xylo. Spend the rest on ammo and maybe another class.
If I did it over, I'd buy the BA and get a diff stock. About the same cost. Mine has been great, and let's be honest, I'm pretty good but not so good that the 3k rifles will make that much of a difference.

Reactions: Simonsza1