• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Badger M2013 in 338LM

This is the response I got from Marty on the 7th of this month:

"We have the go ahead from the ATF and are cutting metal as fast as we can.

2-3 weeks if all goes well.

Marty"

Ordered mine through Chad Dixon @ Longrifles in November ><

"Yes, the ATF variance was approved, so we are good to finish production. We are looking at approx 3 to 4 weeks to completion." Glenn from Badger. Email was marked 4-25-13

Patients is the key. I'd rather have a quality product then one that doesn't cut the mustard. Be patient people, they will ship when they ship.

xdeano

I talked to Tyler a couple of weeks ago, he said the ATF approval is done. They were going to start the stamping of the serial numbers and start shipping. Hopefully, soon....I'd like to shoot this gun in 2013.

ttt.
When someone recieves their action. Please notify the board so others will know of the start of the shipments. It really shouldn't be long now. Maybe even a first hand review and pictures should also be posted.

xdeano

Talked to them today and guess what, 2 more weeks...today is 3 weeks from the last 2 weeks. Maybe they should've named it the 2 week action, lol.

They said they hoping to start assembling them tomorrow, and when I heard 2 weeks again I kind of stopped caring. At least they haven't charged my card yet, I would have lost my mind if I had paid for it already.

As much as Im looking forward to the M2013, and my first custom, a part of me is wishing I just grabbed a Deviant instead ><.

Im sure itll be worth it in the end (and I have a Badger inlet chassis, so I dont have many options!).

I'm in the same boat as you guys. Marty said two to three weeks a week or so ago.
No biggie. As soon as my action gets here it is on it's way back to George with all the other goodies.
Then another wait for the build. I know it will be worth it.

I have a Rock M24 contour .308 barrel looking for an action. The Badger Ordnance actions just have such an awesome, boxy aesthetic. How could I not preorder one?

Hey Turbo 54
I saw that movie a long time ago. I was trying to give that post a "like" but I can't figure out how to (damn newbies!).

The morale of the story, however, is that in the end they got a fantastic house and the blood, sweat and tears was worthwhile. Hopefully, that the M2013 story too.

I have a Rock M24 contour .308 barrel looking for an action. The Badger Ordnance actions just have such an awesome, boxy aesthetic. How could I not preorder one?

You have to call to pre-order one. Deliveries are starting in June I was told today.

My biggest problem is how do I hide the purchase from my wife. She cant tell one gun from another but she can sure read a bank statement!

I'm pretty sure I was the first one to pre-order. I called on the very first day and they had to put me on hold to ask if they were taking pre-orders yet.

I've called once a month since and have been getting 3-4 weeks from Marty every time. The last few were the ATF paperwork. They had to wait for that before they were actually authorized to turn a hunk of metal into a firearm.

I'm hoping since I was first on the list AND I have indeed paid for mine that I'll be the first to get mine. I've already got a Manners stock w/ mini chassis, two barrels (.260 and 6x47L), and a trigger. I'm ready to rock and roll.

I've already got an M2008 which I love so I'm semi-comfortable waiting.

I AM POSITIVE I was the first. I know this because I asked when I made the order. I started calling 10 mins before they opened, and got through when the phones got turned on from the recording. Yes, I set an alarm on my phone to remind me to call, I was and still am THAT excited about it. I had to wait for the computer to get booted up so he could take my order. (So there :p)

I still have not had my card charged and have received no info directly from Badger since then other than the one time I called on April 25th, and the answer then was "2-3 weeks". I'd rather have it right than fast, every time. I own other guns to enjoy till then.

This having to wait on EVERY-FUCKING-THING in the world of firearms is teaching me patience I think.

Last edited:
I ordered about a week ago and just got UPS notification that it is shipping! Awesome...

JUST KIDDING! I will wait patiently. Even if I ordered a stock today I wouldn't get it til who knows when anyway so I will shoot my other rifles.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's actually paid for it. Since I specifically asked them to charge my card and send me an invoice so as soon as they are done I can start DROS.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's actually paid for it. Since I specifically asked them to charge my card and send me an invoice so as soon as they are done I can start DROS.

Is this a California gun-purgatory minimalization thing?

Is this a California gun-purgatory minimalization thing?

DROS is the paperwork you do to get the firearm. "Dealer Record Of Sale"

For rifles all it does is say you have purchased a Long Gun and tells the brand.

So, it's more the California Gun Registry "thing".

DROS is the paperwork you do to get the firearm. "Dealer Record Of Sale"

For rifles all it does is say you have purchased a Long Gun and tells the brand.

So, it's more the California Gun Registry "thing".

I know what a DROS is, I was questioning why it was important to you to get it going ASAP.