• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD BAE UTC X Like New Condition

Btar21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2021
Unfortunately, I have a family member in need so I am looking to sell my UTC-X. It is in mint condition and was originally purchased and never used from a well know member, Jared with Sure Shot. The sale includes the UTC-X, USB cable to connect to a recording device(hard to get), original case, screw in lens cover for storage, and a clip on lens cover for field use. Unit does have the most current software updates.

I am willing to trade plus cash for:
-NVision Halo-XRF
-NVision Halo-V
-NVision Halo-LR (possibly if mint)
-Trijicon Reap-IR 60mm
-Trijicon Snipe-IR
-Nightforce ATACR F2 7-35x56
-What do you have?

Asking 22k 20k OBO, PM me for questions or offers.

u1.jpg
u2.jpg
original

Last edited:
Reactions: cschastain2
Unfortunately, I have a family member in need so I am looking to sell my UTC-X. It is in mint condition and was originally purchased and never used from a well know member, Jared with Sure Shot. The sale includes the UTC, the USB cable to connect to a recording device(hard to get), original case, a screw in lens cover for storage, and a clip on lens cover for field use.

I am willing to trade plus cash for a NVision Halo Halo-XRF

PM me for pricing.

View attachment 7592718View attachment 7592719 original
Per the site rules, please post a price when listing an item.

Reactions: WhereNow&How
I updated the listing with an asking price, I didn't realize it was required. Thank you for the heads up.

Reactions: MarinePMI
One bump every 48hrs. Again, per the rules. Please read them in their entirety.