• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ballistic calculators for PDA

Re: Ballistic calculators for PDA

pay a bit more and get loadbase 3.0 from patagonia

Thanks TJ , but way too expensive for a peice of software. I will stick with one of the two choices I gave.

I don't know if you know this, but when you buy Loadbase you get two licenses. What this means is you can get 2 desktop programs, a desktop and mobile program or 2 mobile programs. So you actually get 2 programs for the price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dodgefan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if you know this, but when you buy Loadbase you get two licenses. What this means is you can get 2 desktop programs, a desktop and mobile program or 2 mobile programs. So you actually get 2 programs for the price. </div></div>
I run one on the laptop and one on the HTC mobile phone.
Out of all the programs I've tried, Loadbase is the best and most useful.

I can't do justice to LB3.0 in a few words; it is just that good!
If my life depended on the ballistic application I were to use, I
would, without looking back, choose Lb3.0. You'll grow with it even if you're an experienced sniper! or Long range shooter, hunter!