• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Ballistic info for 168 grain SMK-BTHP .308 with 26" bull barrel

Big Stick31

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2013
Does anyone know where I can find a ballistic chart for my .308 with a 26" Bull Barrel shooting 168gn BTHP SMKs?

There is no "chart" for your rifle/ammo combo unless you provide the speed at which the bullet is traveling. If it is Fed gold medal match ammo, it's probably doing 2650/2700fps. Once you know that, then pick an online ballistics calculator and get familiar with it. There is a wealth of info here, so get your research on, so you can find out how much you didn't know you didn't know. Welcome to The Hide.

I shoot a Remington Police 26' with 168SMK loaded with 42.6gr of R15. If you wan't I can send you my data. But its not going to be the same.

Go to JBM as others have stated and put all the info there...

I have grown fond of the Strelok cell phone app. There is a free version and it will allow you to input multiple rifles and loads and will provide you with all the info you are interested in.