• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bambi Killer Eliminated

samurai

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2010
Longview, Texas
7am today not far behind a doe w/baby. UGSW Kukri 260 Rem., NF 2.5-10 MilMil w/ZS, SW Ammo 139 gr. Scenar. DRT.

2dj1ked.jpg

2elb3iv.jpg

Re: Bambi Killer Eliminated

Thanks, but I can't take credit for a neck shot. It looked like a recent wound that was healing. I took the pic to show the chompers. Love the rifle!

very good, gotta have some one to look over the deer herd. Nice rifle by the way.

Nice kill! theyt are beginning to become an issue here in NJ now!

I am very jealous of you right now.... I am still waiting on my Kurki....................

Good job!

She looks alot better than the ones I have been seeing around here. The ones I have seen are in bad shape, I guess the drought is effecting their food source.

I won't be surprised if I look up soon and they are chasing the filly around.

Way to go! They kill a lot more deer than people realize. Keep after them.

good looking gun....good looking yote....

Wish I was there with ya....soon, dad, soon.

Nice rifle and good shooting, we're really getting coyote problem here in eastern NC. Maybe you could come down and take care of some of them!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice comments, gentlemen.

JSTARZ....very, very handy rifle.

jeff 03...the wait is hell, but worth it.

ishi......maybe with luck you can bring the cans when you come

Good job, I love to pop coyotes every chance I get. If we could train them and cats to eat pigs I would leave them alone but the California deer are hurting bad enough.