• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Banish 30 suppressor

762 ULTRAMAGA

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2018
Idaho
I just ordered a banish 30 suppressor and would like to hear from guys who have one.
The application will be for long range hunting, and target shooting on my property where I'd like to keep the noise down for the deer and elk.

I was torn between the TBAC ultra 7 and 9 so the modular banish 30 seems about perfect.
I can shoot it at 9 for Max suppression and run it at 7 when I'm cruising through the timber.

I guess I'm just looking for affirmation that I made the right choice..

Lots of Banish info in there

Reactions: 762 ULTRAMAGA
I've got one been extremely happy with it so far. its not cheap but it's that one that rules over the others so i think its worth it.
Built like a tank yet light and quiet. Thinking of picking one for my Varmint rifle.

I've got one been extremely happy with it so far. its not cheap but it's that one that rules over the others so i think its worth it.
Built like a tank yet light and quiet. Thinking of picking one for my Varmint rifle.
Right on
What chamberings are you shooting with it?
I'll be mainly using mine on a 30 Sherman mag and a 16"6.5 prc

Right on
What chamberings are you shooting with it?
I'll be mainly using mine on a 30 Sherman mag and a 16"6.5 prc
I'm old school and still love them so i got a banish on it. Enjoy your new expensive toy.

Have yall ever ran a .204 ruger through the banish 30? Kinda worried about the high velocity getting the cones hot.