Banish 30 suppressor

Westernhntr

Sergeant of the Hide
Belligerents
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2018
Idaho
I just ordered a banish 30 suppressor and would like to hear from guys who have one.
The application will be for long range hunting, and target shooting on my property where I'd like to keep the noise down for the deer and elk.

I was torn between the TBAC ultra 7 and 9 so the modular banish 30 seems about perfect.
I can shoot it at 9 for Max suppression and run it at 7 when I'm cruising through the timber.

I guess I'm just looking for affirmation that I made the right choice..

Lunchbox27

Professional whisky drinker
Belligerents
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2017

Lots of Banish info in there

Reactions: Westernhntr

Wading

Pugsley
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 8, 2019
    I've got one been extremely happy with it so far. its not cheap but it's that one that rules over the others so i think its worth it.
    Built like a tank yet light and quiet. Thinking of picking one for my Varmint rifle.

Westernhntr

Sergeant of the Hide
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Dec 29, 2018
    Idaho
    I've got one been extremely happy with it so far. its not cheap but it's that one that rules over the others so i think its worth it.
    Built like a tank yet light and quiet. Thinking of picking one for my Varmint rifle.
    Right on
    What chamberings are you shooting with it?
    I'll be mainly using mine on a 30 Sherman mag and a 16"6.5 prc

Wading

Pugsley
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Jul 8, 2019
    Right on
    What chamberings are you shooting with it?
    I'll be mainly using mine on a 30 Sherman mag and a 16"6.5 prc
    I'm old school and still love them so i got a banish on it. Enjoy your new expensive toy.

Grunt.hand07

Private
    Minuteman
    Sep 16, 2020
    Have yall ever ran a .204 ruger through the banish 30? Kinda worried about the high velocity getting the cones hot.