• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned from ARF

I was goofing off and decided to update my avatar, while doing so I noticed I had one negative feedback from 7/20. I never noticed it due to my high average over 400+.

It was left by site staff, I sent him an belligerent message, and created a negative feedback thread against him for not trying to contacting me to resolve an EE complaint.

Instead of responding to my message or to the thread to address the negative feedback I was perma banned from what I can tell.

I sent them an email telling the I wasn’t apologizing if they couldn’t be held ti the same standards as paying members.

764FD3C1-4BDD-499A-AA38-DAE0B207A752.png

7EBBDD05-4B71-4D3D-81B6-3ABFE7A80D57.png

A325B1B1-D014-499A-B31E-61CA585DA6A4.png

I take offense at the whole mod system since the person who wronged me because they think I wronged them was the same person to ban me, no due process by other moderators, and they took my money.

Wonder if I can do a charge back for $24.

Appreciate the update.

Sorry if your hanging in there it’s only going to happen once and means a lot more to me than it might to you I suppose.

I spent a significant portion of my life reading and posting there, but the day I refuse to stand up for myself will never come.

Reactions: JeffLebowski
Didn’t know Enos had an issue then again I was only in there to read or post a time or two.

I was goofing off and decided to update my avatar, while doing so I noticed I had one negative feedback from 7/20. I never noticed it due to my high average over 400+.

It was left by site staff, I sent him an belligerent message, and created a negative feedback thread against him for not trying to contacting me to resolve an EE complaint.

Instead of responding to my message or to the thread to address the negative feedback I was perma banned from what I can tell.

I sent them an email telling the I wasn’t apologizing if they couldn’t be held ti the same standards as paying members.

View attachment 7451090
View attachment 7451091
View attachment 7451092
Yup. That outta do it....
tyu.gif

lets see.....

i was banned from ARF for telling a guy his 80% he hogged out with a dremel tool looked like shit.

i was banned from P&S for saying it doesnt matter what type of oil you use to lube a gun with.

i was banned from TheHighRoad for insulting Anti-gunners.

the Hide seems to be the only forum that doesnt hire autistics faggots to moderate it.

lets see.....

i was banned from ARF for telling a guy his 80% he hogged out with a dremel tool looked like shit.

i was banned from P&S for saying it doesnt matter what type of oil you use to lube a gun with.

i was banned from TheHighRoad for insulting Anti-gunners.

the Hide seems to be the only forum that doesnt hire autistics faggots to moderate it.
There is that one guy...

Reactions: forrestgump01
I have been here a lot more lately, the ARF EE just offered me more options to purge me of the impulse buys.

I’ve shot a SCAR and MRAD more lately than my ARs, but I won’t be tossing them down my driveway anytime soon.

Welcome to the club, brother!

My lifer account was nuked over a troll post in GD about a snake (seriously, not a trouser snake, a real snake).

Apparently, Hortas are the natural enemy of Penguins with law degrees from New York.

I got perma banned from our local outdoors forum for pointing out ol stretchin gretchen’s EO’s were 100% unconstitutional and anyone who got a ticket should fight it. One of the mods was retired legal, and lefty, disagreed and banned me temp. Sent the site owner a note to permaban me as I wished to not be affiliated with such fuckery, and in the middle of explaining why I was correct, douchenozzle law-expert extrodinaire permabans me. I e-mail the site owner two middle fingers when bitch got slapped down a few weeks ago. Told him I don’t pick fights I can’t win, just ask my wife 🤣

I was permabanned by the cuban fucks years ago and was a MOD in the EE at the time. Reason given: One of the posters called the penguin or something posted something to the affect that he was anonymous and no one could identify him. I quickly googled his name and posted a link to a website where he was getting sued from a suppressor company for one of his reviews. The pedo cuban brothers banned me because in their words" I was intentionally trying to hurt ar15.com"., which was complete BS.

Banned me years ago for saying something about a criminal cop. Now what I said is mild compared to what they say about cops now.

Lot of pissed off peopel

Reactions: Howland
I appreciate the support, it may save me a lot of money in the long run. I knew this was a haven for the banned. The only other place I’ve seen was sketchy as shit. I’m feeling a little let down by the site tbh, but hey it’s 2020 and anything can happen.

I’ll follow this post up with some shot group pics and hunting pics in a couple weeks.

Reactions: Bender
Dammit maser your pushing the bounderies of what narrow minded ass hats can handle around the barfcum realm.

I've only been banned there once back when I was a minor. After I turned 18 I was let back in. I admit that I used to love the chat room there. The forum on the other hand was a fucking trainwreck of dumpster fires.

Reactions: E-Tool and XLR308
I've only been banned there once back when I was a minor. After I turned 18 I was let back in. I admit that I used to love the chat room there. The forum on the other hand was a fucking trainwreck of dumpster fires.
Well dont be a pussy get your ass back in there 😃😃 they need you.

Reactions: Bender
What the fuck is AR15.com?
Like Grinder for gun gays? (Special thanks to @1J04 for telling me about Grinder).

as for weeding out douchebags, we have a few who keeping hanging around.
I for one have been here for a while. 😁

Ole ShrimpandFooseball is quite the catch for our fine community of mostly cool fuckers.
Well, cept the asshole who drives too fast in his import SUV.

I'd save even more money, but then I'd have to go shooting, and make IRL friends, there is always chan and the dark web left I suppose.