• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned from ARF

10535D7E-14DA-4537-82BA-1CA88D0773C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Tool
What the fuck is AR15.com?
Like Grinder for gun gays? (Special thanks to @1J04 for telling me about Grinder).

as for weeding out douchebags, we have a few who keeping hanging around.
I for one have been here for a while. 😁

Ole ShrimpandFooseball is quite the catch for our fine community of mostly cool fuckers.
Well, cept the asshole who drives too fast in his import SUV.
I thought you were the creator of grinder. Very fitting for you. 🤣🤣

Doc

I had to check if I was still registered. Twenty years next month although I haven't frequented in probably 15 years. Too many teenaged video game master class shooters for me. I occasionally view the EE if I'm looking for something, but haven't had a transaction in ???

Don’t ask me the next time you wanna know the terminal effects of a particular round.
Terminal effects on a squirrel? Shit, I've killed thousands of those, hundreds of which with a pellet rifle or BB gun. You shoot them in the vitals, they're dead. What more "terminal effects" do you need on a thin skinned animal that's a couple inches thick with tiny bones?

Their admins are power tripping McFaggots and I’m fairly certain that the members have a combined IQ of 1.6...

The survival section is good for a laugh or two though. Fucking Tinfoilville. I wish I could paint pictures of the nut jobs I imagine when reading through there.

I've not been banned from AR yet. I'm pretty sure I have an account.

I was banned two years ago. They are run by pussy ass Leftists. Fuck that place.
I got banned four years ago. No reason other than I got into an argument in GD with one of Aimless's suck-ups and Aimless banned me.

You should have sucked up to the mods over there more OP, maybe put Norcal or Aimless's name in a sig-line.

Last edited:
lets see.....

i was banned from ARF for telling a guy his 80% he hogged out with a dremel tool looked like shit.

i was banned from P&S for saying it doesnt matter what type of oil you use to lube a gun with.

i was banned from TheHighRoad for insulting Anti-gunners.

the Hide seems to be the only forum that doesnt hire autistics faggots to moderate it.
Many would disagree.

Man this went NSS quick. Blown out squirrel and strawberry danish do not mix this morning.

I got a morning update from Stryker, someone removed my negative feedback.

He told me I don’t have any, but I certainly did. Said I get to stay banned because I was wrong SMH, sounds like a biden voter with alternative facts.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
At least it's not pics of gerbils.....🤣🤣

Doc

I haven't posted there in years. Didn't post much as I much preferred M4carbines.com. I quit frequenting either about the time arfcom started enforcing their ™ for the bolt pics. Not sure why arfcom became bigger than m4carbines.com. Probably because you'd get your lunch eaten in m4carbines.com for fuckery and arfcom was loaded with really young users.

You might have me beat. I am banned from ARFCOM, Glock Talk and Twitter
Arfcom and AK Files. That Naloith on the 'files is a manbitch. He got busted running some type of scam selling AK kits on some other forum and ended up as a mod on the 'files.

I killed a banded ground squirrel at 1200 yards with a 300 H&H. It was an artillery kill. Shrapnel and debris. I should have took pics. Not sure what gender it identified as but it was about 20' from the blast hole. The shell was a 190 Sierra. Fire support mission. Grid coordinates. It had chewed up an entire Marine patrol.

Last edited by a moderator:

He told me I don’t have any, but I certainly did. Said I get to stay banned because I was wrong SMH, sounds like a biden voter with alternative facts.

It's just the bureaucracy.

What is interesting everybody remembers how many years ago they were banned by AR.

Did you ask them who the hell they were and why were they e-mailing you?

Banned from barf? A sign of fortitude and good moral character sir!

I lurked on that place for a couple days, about 9 years ago, trying to decide if I wanted to join. After a couple days I realized there was no way I was joining that psyco shithole.