• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barbra is a BITCH

RayDog

Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2001
Fort Collins, CO
For you CF guys you know. We did Barbra last night

5 Rounds of
20 Pull ups
30 Push ups
40 Sit Ups
50 Squats
Rest 3 minutes start again

I did it in 33:30 I like this one cause there is no equipment other than a pull up bar needed

Re: Barbra is a BITCH

How many times a week are you doing this? Are you doing it as a cardio routing before or after lifting weights?

20 Pull ups,30 Push ups,40 Sit Ups,50 Squats = one round.

Five rounds with a three minute rest between each one.

No just 5 rounds not 10. I don't think I could do 10 rounds
I do Cross-fit classes and this is one of the Cross-fit workouts. There are many others like this that kick my ass too. It's not like I do this one once a week or anything.I do the workouts they tell me to

uhm, what about us folks (read: fat bastards) that can not do pull ups? I have never, not even high school when I was in shape, could I do pull ups.

Just asking.

At a CrossFit gym you would start out with the assistance of thick rubber bands and work your way to the skinny ones. Eventually you will do them on your own.
IMG_0141-thumb-440x293.jpg

Yeah what he said about the rubber bands.
My girlfriend started CF when I did. She's been using the rubber bands and getting in awesome workouts with us.