• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barnes match burner 6.5cm 140gr / h4350

My go-to when I found Hornady's 147 ELD-M coming apart at higher rpm.

H4350 works just fine. They seem to like a bit of jump but I am still working on loads.

Good luck.

Reactions: Reloaded6.5
I used them with good results when they were first released a few years ago, back when Hornady was the only manufacturer to make 6.5 Creedmoor brass. I believe I was using the typical 42.0 grains of H4350 in Hornady brass with BR2 primers. They shot well for me, but i ran into a batch that had pretty bad QC issues in regards to length when measured to the ogive. I had bullets that were off by 0.005", so while I could seat most to a certain seating depth, a handful would be short and a different handful would be long. Like i said, this was when they were first released so it might have just been growing pains with a new product. If I can find my review on the site, I'll link it.

Edit: no joy in finding it. It was when we switched from the original Hide to Scout, so i don't think we can pull up those posts

Last edited:
I used them with good results when they were first released a few years ago, back when Hornady was the only manufacturer to make 6.5 Creedmoor brass. I believe I was using the typical 42.0 grains of H4350 in Hornady brass with BR2 primers. They shot well for me, but i ran into a batch that had pretty bad QC issues in regards to length when measured to the ogive. I had bullets that were off by 0.005", so while I could seat most to a certain seating depth, a handful would be short and a different handful would be long. Like i said, this was when they were first released so it might have just been growing pains with a new product. If I can find my review on the site, I'll link it.

Edit: no joy in finding it. It was when we switched from the original Hide to Scout, so i don't think we can pull up those posts
Thanks for the good info,appreciate everything