• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrel Tuners in ELR

I did at one point in time but no longer. I guess i could make another video. Have not been a need to do so as my customers Speak for the porduct. Ill see about making a other video soon.like the last video i did loads were devloped by ladder in .5 grain steps. And seating debths were optomized with no tune adjustments into a flat node. All done at 100 yards then tuned at 750 yards for optomized accuracy. Problem is at 100 yards its difficult to see clear changes when every group all bullets are touching. The improvement at 750 yards are not disputable and clear
So A couple of Questions... do you have a website for your business? and what is the weight of you tuner brake for the .375 using a 1.75" barrel? and also for a 33XC with a 1.25" barrel.

So A couple of Questions... do you have a website for your business? and what is the weight of you tuner brake for the .375 using a 1.75" barrel? and also for a 33XC with a 1.25" barrel.
Send me a privet message all answer any question you have. Brakes range from just under a pound to just over a pound depending on barrel conture and port count

Before you order a tuner measure the last 2-3/4 inches of your barrel then go to the Lilja Barrels website and calculate its weight.
Now multiply that weight by 1.5 and have your tuner made to that weight.
To get a idea of where the mass of the tuner should be in relation to the bolts face look up The Purty Method by Tony Purty so you get the weight out in front of the muzzle the right distance.