• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Barrett BORS any 2011 news?

Jeeprider

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2010
PA
Does anyone have any information on possible updates to the Barrett BORS in 2011? Thinking about purchasing one of these and was wondering if there was something new down the line..

Re: Barrett BORS any 2011 news?

There will be several significant changes in 2011. The first being the 3-12 S&B model to be released at SHOT.

Any physical updates to the actual BORS computer itself? I'm looking at one for my NF 5.5-22.

Yeah, I'm curious if they plan to have a model that works with the new Mark 4 M5 turrets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camaroguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any physical updates to the actual BORS computer itself? I'm looking at one for my NF 5.5-22. </div></div>

BORS is available for that scope now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greentimber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camaroguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any physical updates to the actual BORS computer itself? I'm looking at one for my NF 5.5-22. </div></div>

BORS is available for that scope now. </div></div>

Hell, it's been available since at least November.

Fellas I didn't ask if it was available for NF 5.5-22, I know it is. I was wondering being as Shot Show 2011 just took place if there were any new updates or modification to the computer itself. Not going to drop the coin if something new is about to come out. Anyone have any info from the Barrett booth on news about the BORS??

No physical changes at SHOT. Shoot me a pm if you'd like more.