• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bartlein Barrels Customer Service

Nebraska Man

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2023
Nebraska
I’m new to the hide, although figured I would post this up for everyone to see just how great Bartlein Barrels is aa company as a whole.

Recently had a custom rifle built for quite a bit of money, and when I inspected the rifle I noticed there was some bore damage near where the smith had installed a muzzle break for me. It was blatantly obvious it wasn’t caused by Bartlein. I contacted Frank just to ask him what in the world this damage even came from. I asked Frank, because I’ve seen him post on here, and he’s extremely knowledgeable. Anyways, Frank, and Mark from Bartlein were very responsive to my emails/phone calls. It was determined by Frank most likely it was a cerakoting mishap while blasting the outside of the barrel the bore got damaged.

So you may be asking where am I going with this. I’ll tell you. Frank is amazing! Even though it clearly wasn’t their fault Frank offered to help correct the issue. That’s true customer service.

Not only do their barrels shoot lights out, the customer service is exceptional. I’ll only buy Bartlein barrels from here on out.

I haven't had any interactions with him but based on his postings here and some interviews I have seen, especially the one with EC, that swayed me to ordering my first Bartlein, won't be my last.

I've ordered one barrel that wasn't Bartlein - primarily due to the fact that they came on this site and, unlike ANYONE else, told us straight up that due to demand they were experiencing delays. Long story short, the place I ordered the barrel from took just about as long. Last time I do that.

Never any issues with their barrels, but have purchased 9 barrels from them, and the ones that had in house services chamber (8 of them) they shot exceptional. Very happy with their products and in house services.

Reactions: Frank Green
How did they handle it? Like what work was done to fix it?
Yeah I'm just curious.

Have / had many bartlein barrels and it's basically all I will buy at this point. I have bought some used proof carbon barrels but at this point I just get the bartlein CF modBB if I want carbon. Frank has helped me personally more than once. Truly an asset to our community

And I'll add my compliments to Mark at Bartlein as well as Mr. Green. I found Mark to be outstanding when ordering a barrel. Knowledgeable, patient, friendly, and customer focused. All good, no bad.

I have to agree 2 barrels in and the 3rd on the way I have enjoyed buying there products . and I hope to keep buying them for many many years to come .

I've purchased barrels from pretty much every quality maker and properly smithed (I've had a couple of jobs turn out less than well and never used those smiths again) every one has been a shooter. What has set the makers apart to me is post sale customer service. Bartlett is in the top echelon of that category. On the other hand there is one maker of good barrels I won't deal with simply because of they way he talked down to me.