• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bartlein blanks ready to cut

MarcS

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2004
Caldwell, ID
www.spartanrifles.com
We’ve been stocking up on Bartlein barrel blanks in 6MM, 7.5 twist and 6.5MM in 8 twist. All #14 M/24 contour. We can do pre fits or hand fit to your supplied action in 7-10 business days. Additional finishing services are available but could add a couple more weeks depending on what you need. Email [email protected] or call 408-451-9850.

Since this came up in another thread (that kelby’s gets left out of conversation), what actions are you willing to prefit for?

Reactions: armydog
All of the common receivers coming out that are consistent enough to do it. Impact, Defiance Ruckus and Tenacity, Bighorn etc. They're all getting on board with this now. If I haven't cut one for the particular receiver you have then I'd need to have it here the first time. I'll save it's dimensions and top center location for logo etching/timing so I won't need it again in the future. I've been saving that information for all of my customers for awhile now so I can ship them pre fit barrels that fit perfectly no matter what action they have.

If I haven't cut one for the particular receiver you have then I'd need to have it here the first time.

You're referring to a tuned Remington or some other action that lacks the consistency needed for a prefit without hands on time with the action?

Or you have to have every individual Bighorn/Impact/Etc in there the first time?

The attraction on those prefits is not having to break down a rifle, ship a firearm, not be able to shoot it while it's being measured, etc.

If you can do a shouldered prefit for a Bighorn based on their action print I might have to pick up the phone! ?

Reactions: SonicBurlap
That being said, are you able to do an atlas tactical prefit? Not many people do; I don't know why when their tolerances are just as tight as others.

20200221_124049.jpg

The man cuts a nice tube, will post back with pics when I get it broken in

Can't really do that with a factory action. Too many variables.

its a Tikka not a Remington ahhah
Proof, PVA, and others do

Last edited: