• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baseball 2020

I am a firm believer in supporting the Little Leagues. After this pandemic is over, I hope everyone will get out and support them. They are more fun to watch then MLB anyway. That's where the new fans will come from

I am a firm believer in supporting the Little Leagues. After this pandemic is over, I hope everyone will get out and support them. They are more fun to watch then MLB anyway. That's where the new fans will come from
Lets hope you're right

always like baseball at least till hearing that the mlb as well as the nfl and nba gave funding donations to the blm finding it hard to think of giving them money or watching the games after they paid terrorist to burn American cities and kill American children. But at there is still collage teams that could be fun to go see and yes little leagues would be better than all the above .

I was a lifetime New YOrk Yankees fan. A bit young to see Dimaggio but I did get to see Mantle, Maris, Berra, and that crew around 1960. The M&M's hit back to back homers. The George Steinbrenner sold 'The house that Ruth built' and it kind of ruined it for me.

27 world series victories. The next closer team has only 11.

Many teams had one legendary player like the Giants Mays, but the Yankees had so many

Ruth, Gherig, Dimaggio, Mantle, Maris, Berra, and the list continues.

No chance MLB can make it through the abbreviated season. Just look at the Marlins and all infected with the China Virus. Won’t be long before players outright strike if forced to play.