• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baseball takes a knee!

When will MLB put on the pitchers mound next to the BLM sign the WLM sign or is MLB racist ???

The last thing I want to see is two trannies mincing down the sidewalk in a foot race against each other...

Now if you are talking Don Garlits and Shirley Muldowney.... we are on the same page.

Cheers,

Sirhr
There's some really good videos on YouTube about Garlits, really enjoyed them. Seems like a great guy.

Ratings plummet when the only place one can watch the two opening day games are on ESPN. In this day of unemployment and a lousy economy who can afford to have ESPN?

There's some really good videos on YouTube about Garlits, really enjoyed them. Seems like a great guy.
I grew up on "The Snake" and "The Mongoose." Built their models. Occasionally saw them race on TV.

I met Garlits once at a friends house. Car guy in PA. He was there. No real impressions. I was too young and in awe to do more than shake hands and say "Nice to meet you, sir." That was... 2004. He was in the area for Carlisle hot rod show. Later went to dinner at Hillside Cafe in Etters, but was at the wrong end of the table.

Back when 'men' raced. Not little Nancy boys!

Sirhr

P.S. If you want wicked good steak and seafood, Hillside is THE place to go in Central PA.

How about the first pitch by Fauci?

That about sums it up. All his predictions were WAG"s just like that wild ass pitch.

Baseball, basketball, and football have all lost me as a fan. I just don't care about what they do, don't follow teams and the only reason I know who won the 2019 World Series is because it is in this thread. I don't even know who won the super bowl, or the NBA championship...and I don't care.

Reactions: MTB doc
The last thing I want to see is two trannies mincing down the sidewalk in a foot race against each other...

Now if you are talking Don Garlits and Shirley Muldowney.... we are on the same page.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Those gents were way before my time, tho my dad was big fan of Garlits and Prudhomme. IMO Top Fuel just ain’t the same nowadays, but I’ve always liked John Force. Got to meet em several years ago and he was super cool. I prefer Pro Mod the most nowadays. I’ve also got to meet Steve Petty, the guy who builds/tunes the fastest turbo Pro Mods in the world. Super interesting fella:
https://www.prolineracing.net/collections/engines
I’m hoping to convince my pap to get a race car. He’s thinking about it.. luckily the neighbor is helping me out and he has a real convincing case with his 960hp Camaro

Attachments

• 72292515-8B53-4A69-B468-937948442EAE.jpeg
    72292515-8B53-4A69-B468-937948442EAE.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 40393477-E2D3-49C4-892D-1C4FD09E52AD.jpeg
    40393477-E2D3-49C4-892D-1C4FD09E52AD.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 20
Read a good book, play with your dog and load some ammo. No kneeling involved and it’s less stressful than watching overpaid steroid freaks becoming all woke and shit. Or, take some blood pressure meds and try to sleep through the shitstorm when ya can :p

I used to love MLB. My Dad used to take me to Dodgers games in the early 50's, when I was a tyke. He loved the game and played through highschool but couldn't play anymore after having his shoulders crushed during WW2. I haven't watched pro sports for years and always loved playing rather than watching. Most of these guys take themselves way too seriously and are ungrateful that they get paid a lot of money to play a game. Take your kids, grandkids or great grandkids to the park play the game. Let the prima donnas keep up their crap until they have to get a real job.

Man what a stupid sucky lame ass web site.

And I don't even have to look.

OzFooty.Net was founded in October 2012 to satisfy the needs of supporters and enthusiasts of State League and Grassroots Footy (primarily with a focus on the WAFL) with a public discussion forum free from “trolls” and spam.
Now, that's a bit ironic.