• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes BC Flip up sizes

Re: BC Flip up sizes

dont think I saw it in here, but can someone look at thier BC caps and determine what size they are w/out busting out a pair of calipers and measuring?

My cap reads "11 BLIZ 44 45 46 47 48" on the interior rim.

DISREGUARD: I figured it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> dont think I saw it in here, but can someone look at thier BC caps and determine what size they are w/out busting out a pair of calipers and measuring?

My cap reads "11 BLIZ 44 45 46 47 48" on the interior rim.

DISREGUARD: I figured it out. </div></div>

Should be the first number IIRC, in your case (44)

On my objective cap, I had to remove the cap and it has the size molded into the interior of the cap.

Eyepeice cap has it in a similar location, but you dont need to remove the cap to read it.

I have a problem with my BC eye piece on my hensoldt. It fits tight. But after 10 or so shots it flips of the scope. SWFA told me which one to purchase. Can not remember the size. Is there a fix to this? Or just buy a new eye pice? What is the correct size?

Which Hensoldt do you have (not a mind reader!!)? If it's the 4-16x56mm, I will go check mine.

i had one i got that was smaller than the scope and i thought it would stretch. it did. but i could not push it on all the way or the lid would not snap closed. just thought id mention that

Falcon 4.5-18x56 - 19 eye / 46 obj
Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 - 19 eye / 26 obj
Weaver Tactical 3-15x50 - 18 eye / 44 obj

Just a few I hadn't seen on here yet, or in the case of the Falcon didn't have a solid answer.

Anyone know the sizes for a Vortex Viper 6.5x20x50?

Anyone have the correct sizes for both ends of the Vortex Viper PST 6-24?

For the record:

Bushnell 4200 Elite Tactical 3-12x44

11 EYE

33 OBJ

I tried the 34 and the recoil would knock it off (.308), 33 is exactly the right size.

I have a Leupold vx-3 6.5-20x40 with the varmint Hunter ret , I went off the list up on top and ordered a 11 and 33 caps well the 11 fit just fine but the 33 was to large . I guess the vari-x and vx are not the same size

I too am interested in the BC flip covers for the Vortex viper PST
6.5x24x50. I may try the Razor HD for the similar size eye and obj.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I too am interested in the BC flip covers for the Vortex viper PST
6.5x24x50. I may try the Razor HD for the similar size eye and obj. </div></div>
You need 14 for the ocular & 40 for the objective.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yoaked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know the sizes for a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50?

</div></div>
For your Viper you need 18 for the ocular and 43 for the objective.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrb572</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry I have the 4-16 </div></div>
I'm not sure which reticle you have, but your Hendsoldt should be 14 for the ocular and 47 for the objective.

Can you say the sizes for the Super Sniper HD 5-20x50? There's a nice little ad for them next to the scope on the web site but no details. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stevem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you say the sizes for the Super Sniper HD 5-20x50? There's a nice little ad for them next to the scope on the web site but no details. Thanks! </div></div>
Steve the caps you need are 19EYE & 44OBJ.

anyone know the sizes for the nightforce nxs 8-32x56 ?

Thank you for your posting. I have used it twice in the last two weeks. It sure beats having to take my rifles to a shop for a fit check.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have the correct sizes for both ends of the Vortex Viper PST 6-24? </div></div>
#16 Eye and #43 Obj

Thanks for all the input guys, I'll go through and toss into the original post all the ones that people have added one of these days when I get the time (and remember)!

Do you Guys know what size the Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 needs ?
Butler Creek, of course......
grin.gif

TY
J

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dustingaunder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Caps for the HDMR?? </div></div>

My HDMR took a #19 and a #44

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joseph Z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you Guys know what size the Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 needs ?
Butler Creek, of course......
grin.gif

TY
J </div></div>

OK Guys, I have bought the correct Flip ups and can confirm they are as follows : 43 OBj. & 16 Eye

Tried them on today and they fit perfectly.