• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes BC Flip up sizes

Hi all,
I have a leupold mark 4 3.5-10x40 non illuminated and I was wondering if anyone can tell me the correct size butler creek scope covers I need, I have found 3 different sizes that were said to be correct

Anyone know what size BC's for a zeiss conquest v6 5-30x50? I'm honestly not willing to pay $149 each for the zeiss flip covers

Primary Arms SLX 4-14x44mm FFP - Illuminated R-Grid 2B
BC Multiflex Flip-Open Covers
Eyepiece: 19-20
Objective: 33-34

US Optics - B10 —My Google-Fu is low at the moment. Any one know of a set of caps that doesn’t have the eye cap slip off the tapered eyepiece end? Thx!

I need covers for Athlon Cronus BTR 4.5-29x56, and Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27x50?

Thanks.

Re: BC Flip up sizes

I have a Leupold vx-3 6.5-20x40 with the varmint Hunter ret , I went off the list up on top and ordered a 11 and 33 caps well the 11 fit just fine but the 33 was to large . I guess the vari-x and vx are not the same size
So I now have 2 33 BC caps that I can't use. I should have looked back at my post instead of just the op.
Leopold 6.5x20-40mm 30mm tube, 3.5x10-40mm 30mm tube, 6x18-40mm 30mm tube, all are side focus, use the same BC cap.
Amazon ASIN# B00162QD34
Bc 25-26-27

Does anyone know if the S&B 3-20 US is the same ocular/obj lens as the 4-16s? (18/19 and 40)

Arken SH4 Gen2 6-24x50

Eye: 18
Objective: 43

Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 EBR-7C

Eye: 20
Objective: 48

Every time I see this (permanent) thread I get depressed.

Why are people still using Butler Creek craps when Votex Defenders are out there?

Nostalgia?
Masochism?
Diminished Capacity?

Look at the original date. 2009. I agree though. No reason I would use BC caps today.

Look at the original date. 2009. I agree though. No reason I would use BC caps today.
I was looking at the most recent dates. People are actively keeping this going. I guess because when they stop, the pain goes away.

I was looking at the most recent dates. People are actively keeping this going. I guess because when they stop, the pain goes away.
I've only broken 2 or 3 BC caps in 25 years... I'd say that most issues with them are based on abuse or misuse and operator error, than it is with them being junk.

I've only broken 2 or 3 BC caps in 25 years... I'd say that most issues with them are based on abuse or misuse and operator error, than it is with them being junk.

Not really. They get used in the same way as other caps and other caps don’t break. I would go through a few caps a year back when they were the main one out there. Now no need as the caps don’t break as easily.

I just got a set of BC's new Element scope caps. First impressions are pretty positive, huuuge improvement over the cheap ones that come with the Mark 5. Not that it's a high bar.

What are the BC sizes for the Objective and Eye piece for a Vortex Viper 5-25X50 PST gen 2? TIA

I have a Burris 5-25X50 XTR II scope. What size BC cap do I need for the Objective lens?
I lost mine at the range. Took it off and forgot too pick it Up.Thanks in advance.

Thank you gentlemen. Great resource for some caps for my Nightforce 2.5-10x 32 scopes and the 2.5-10x24. Cheers.