• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Be good goy, throw guns in ocean!

453A2545-1CFE-43BB-9786-A1166F9EF75A.jpeg

----------
They belong in the hands of police, military, and concentration camp guards, not anyone else.
----------

Fixed it for that faggot.

This is getting all so tiresome. Fuck anybody who supports any kind of civilian disarmament and I hope they know that we hope every day that something terrible happens to them and their ilk. Last year, that gun control activist leader committing suicide in prison after being jailed for a serious DUI and hit and run charge was fucking hilarious. More than one of his memorial pages got graced with butthole and bizarre sex acts pics courtesy of me. FUCK YOU if you advocate for civilian disarmament.

Personally I think the military should have to aquire permission from the public, not the politicians, if they can use our weapons.

We pay taxes, they are actually our weapons.

Reactions: The D and AMGtuned
Throw this overboard. More dangerous and everyone will be much happier....

tumblr_c14b1e5d4aa4eddd8ab0d93f441b6c82_f8784d9c_1280.jpg

.....and staple this cunt to him to make sure he reaches bottom....

IKnowJoe (11).png

Reactions: 10ring'r
Personally I think the military should have to aquire permission from the public, not the politicians, if they can use our weapons.

Hahaha! Hey I agree that it’s the truth in concept. It’s the practice that matters.

they are welcome to throw those guns in the water near me promise I would not track the boat just to get free guns promise crosses fingers .

Reactions: lash
I agree...the Goy's need to throw their guns away and leave just us Jews armed.....good with me. haha

images

Beat me to it.

I wondered what my non-Jewish status had to do with gun control.

And Jesus wasn’t white. He probably looked a lot like Max Klinger.

P

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lash and Baron23

I 100% support this. Now, let’s draw up some bill and get it introduced

Speaking of pirates, whatever happened to that Somali pirate issue? Seems to have gone away….

Speaking of pirates, whatever happened to that Somali pirate issue? Seems to have gone away….
Did you see the movie Captain Philips? The resolution to the movie holds the answer- at least in part…

Don't remember the guys name. He did a podcast interview. He was a security contractor and that was a ritual everytine they came to port was to throw the weapons over board since they couldn't legally bring them in.

Reactions: TACC and lash
Oh the humanity.....
disposing of a $369 Palmetto AR like that. 😩

But but only the lower is a gun

Common American mistake to think the rest of the world runs on laws our politicians and bureaucrats make.

Some countries might not care if you have a complete FA lower but really care if you have the barrel and upper receiver.

For example, just think about the evil folks in MA who want to arrest you for having an empty case in your shoe or pants, where as even in crazy CA that's not an issue.