• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beating a dead horse

blazinpixels

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2009
Rochester MN
guys! P90X Works

i just started it and after only 2 weeks i have seen a major difference. even if you just want to rid of (moobs) man boobs. it only takes a weekish.

no gym memberships no running in the fricken cold. 100 dollar investment for the program plus some weights another 50-100.

Re: Beating a dead horse

yeah it works...but i like the gym better. tony horton is annoying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sackett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tony horton is annoying. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: farmboy28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys! P90X Works

i just started it and after only 2 weeks i have seen a major difference. even if you just want to rid of (moobs) man boobs. it only takes a weekish.

no gym memberships no running in the fricken cold. 100 dollar investment for the program plus some weights another 50-100. </div></div>

You work on a farm and have man boobs? You're either not really working, or are eating too many sides of beef. Have you tried pushups or throwing bales of hay? There are lots of bales of hay on a farm..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: farmboy28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys! P90X Works

no gym memberships no running in the fricken cold. 100 dollar investment for the program plus some weights another 50-100. </div></div>

You work on a farm and have man boobs? You're either not really working, or are eating too many sides of beef. Have you tried pushups or throwing bales of hay? There are lots of bales of hay on a farm.. </div></div>

who said anything about me having man boobs bro? I never get them anyway because im doing pushups on top of your mom.

aside from that.

i am just stating its a great program if someone was thinking about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tullius</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: farmboy28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys! P90X Works

You work on a farm and have man boobs? You're either not really working, or are eating too many sides of beef. Have you tried pushups or throwing bales of hay? There are lots of bales of hay on a farm.. </div></div>

by the way you trying lifting a round bale up see where that gets you.

Any program that has you moving more than you were before will work for you if you stick to it.

Their is nothing wrong with P90X if you don't feel like leaving the house or if that style training suits your needs