• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Because you won’t learn, now both sides will be removed

tenor.gif
No, no you are not. You are just a dumbass that likes to play in the road.

My one purchase on the PX went well. Maybe a bit more communication on the sellers side as to having received the money; but I'd rather buy on the PX than gunsamerica (as we all know the screwing I got on that!!). That said, because of the screwing on G.A., I'll likely not buy anything again but from a brick and mortar type establishment. But the advice given @Sticks is good. Especially #1 - had I used that myself..well, I'd be a bit better off financially today. But, G.A. apparently has no clue what's going on with their site, unlike Frank who obviously won't put up with bullshit!!!! Thank you Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its simple.

1. Buyer beware. if you are nervous about a transaction, then don't.

2. Don't buy or sell to noobs unless you are willing to increase your risk of getting screwed.

3. Research a buyers/sellers posts in the forum. They have a brain, or just tagging threads to rack up a post count?

4. Don't complicate a transaction. You want to play escrow, then use a third party (brick and mortar FFL) and pay the fee.

5. Read the damn rules in the stickies an abide by them.

6. If you get screwed, suck it up, call it lesson learned and solve your own problems. Don't expect a social media MOD to do it for you.

Absolutely on all. Over the years I have participated in many different forums. Several in the shooting arena and others related to RC helicopters. I have bought and sold items and followed the rules to do so. Number six above has always been how I have felt. If I get screwed it is on me. With that said I have had great luck over the years both buying and selling with only a couple issues that I have SOLVED myself and moved on. I get so tired of the crying and the it’s not my fault attitude that prevails today. People need to grow up.

We need something like a "Police Blotter" Section. And yes, we should be able to respond in said Section with Standards the likes of the "Use of Force Continuum". Done correctly, the guests of honor's last thought of the day while laying their heads down on their pillows should be "I shouldn't have done that on Sniper's Hide today"........ ;)

Coming from the guy that is 'freshly restored' AND doesn't even have a scope? This hold ZERO merit.........

View attachment 7262276

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/quality-time.6975606/#post-8344237

Actually, 1JerkOff4, I have several scopes, A beautiful ACOG on my AR, a nice 5-25 Vortex on my 5R. This was just a new acquisition and hadnt been scoped yet. Go suck a UTI somewhere else. Now spend a ton of time posting ridiculous memes and crap trying to insult me which I only laugh because I know the caliber, or lack there of, of the individual from whence it came. But then what would one expect from a Jerk Off?

Look to the left under my name.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Pitiful lookin' stock POS ...

Comment coming from a pitiful POS human, or replica. Now, come on spend a lot of what little time you have left in this world trying to insult me. Comon, show that stupidity and hate, its so good for your 'heart'. ?

Reactions: deersniper
If it’s full of scammers, if youre worried about don’t use it

you Guys are the fucking problem and if your an older member commenting I see you as a bigger problem, you push things for comedic effect everywhere not just where it belongs

som guys are so fucking stupid it crazy, I banned a guy last week and he freaked because he was in the middle of a transaction and didn’t have the most basic information no email, no phone number - nothing

I think you might see a change this week, the claims of the same old has given me some extra motivation

good luck

Here was a good one,

Guy posted his brass for sale in the reloading section, got banned for 7 days,

I enjoy this forum but apparently I made a thread about selling some old 8mm magnum brass I had lying around but posted it in the wrong place. This is the very first time I've ever listed anything for sale on here and had no idea I was doing something wrong. I could understand a warning that I had broken some rule but banned for a week the first time I accidentally placed a post in the wrong place?! This is just like the free speech Nazis on Twitter. If this is how you are going to treat a fairly new member who made an honest mistake you can go ahead and delete my account.

Needless to say he is gone

This was last night and today

Reactions: padom
The best part was his user name

He immediately went to butt hurt, and his user name, was

Brutal War Pig

That user name and still butt hurt

The uptick is people who can't find the new post button so they post it in the general section

And can I say, how fucking stupid it is to point out an UPTICK in users when the site is growing by more than 15% a month, of course with more members there would be more posts and more potential for issues

The site is fucking busy, so of course you'll see MORE D'uh

Reactions: camotoe
My back has been fine for weeks now. I appreciate the flowers and inflatables.

My tolerance for fuckery remains extremely low.

Coming on here and trying to herd cats and do what I was asked to do, only to log back a few hours later and see it all undone with no conversation, clarification, or consideration - - - Well, see above.

I've got more productive and rewarding ways to spend time and energy.
Let's give it another week of R&R and revisit.

Coming on here and trying to herd cats and do what I was asked to do, only to log back a few hours later and see it all undone with no conversation, clarification, or consideration - - - Well, see above.

3r3l1a.jpg

What did I undo now ?

I can't keep up with the drama, I need neon signs as I have no clue what I undid

Enough guys live on this site LL could recruit some to mods and take care of the low hanging fruit in the PX.

And just like @Redmanss , I am sure you have somebody much more beautiful to spend your evenings with than entertaining Green Beret-trained ROTC secret squirrels with the finer arts of interrogating captured suspected ISIS fighters or upgrading their Glocks for "serious social work"... Correct?

BTW get well soon, bud...

Enough guys live on this site LL could recruit some to mods and take care of the low hanging fruit in the PX.
Are you volunteering? Read between the lines on a few posts before you commit.

I don't recall undermining a mod, but ok...

they don't get every call right nobody does, I change things every day in both directions, they ban a lot of paying members because people incorrectly complain about it. that never goes over well to pay for a service then getting banned for using it.

not every bitch is on here, a lot come via email, this is a percentage game.

if the situation is the one as explained to me, I don't believe I had a hand in it, but looking back I also don't agree with it either but what do i know

if guys are butt hurt and don't want to correct it, great we can move on, shit changes every day and it's a new year

Reactions: padom
Are you volunteering? Read between the lines on a few posts before you commit.

Not sure what comment you are referring to but if I could help I would. And I'm sure there are many like me.

I'm just still surprised the captain of the ship is still getting his hands dirty cleaning out the bilge.

I'll take a temp mod position... If the COVID-19 situation in NYC gets to the point that everybody has to self quarantine for weeks or months... I WILL be on the Hide 16/7* in that case, and I am sure no guns are going to be mailed to me for repairs if it gets that bad either...

* Yes, 16/7. Still need my 8 hours of sack time unless I want COVID-19 to kill my ass too like the 20-30 year old doctors and nurses doing 36 hour shifts at Jinyintan and Huoshenshan in Wuhan...

• Haha
Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶
I'm just still surprised the captain of the ship is still getting his hands dirty cleaning out the bilge.
The pirate Blackbeard was reputed to have said, "If I don't kill a member of my crew now and then, they'll forget who I am." That oughta apply to forum owners too.

Reactions: Bender
And just like @Redmanss , I am sure you have somebody much more beautiful to spend your evenings with than entertaining Green Beret-trained ROTC secret squirrels with the finer arts of interrogating captured suspected ISIS fighters or upgrading their Glocks for "serious social work"... Correct?

BTW get well soon, bud...
I love my beautiful wife, but lately from Sunday to Thursday I'm with my mistress, as the railroad calls and I answer because they pay my share of the bills. The rest of the time, well she damn sure smells a lot better than you fuckers do even via electrons, hence my greatly reduced presence around here. Speaking of smell, time to shower off some coal dust because my mistress is a damn dirty bitch.

Possibly our first corona19 virus hide victim?

Get well soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
So a guy was selling a keg of powder. It happens.

Gallery kicked in comments about shipping restrictions.
Really none of anyone's business other than the buyer and the seller.
It's almost as if we've got a rule about that even. Weird, right?

So I cleaned the thread and issued some 7 day bans.

Here's why, beyond the fact that it's my job, I mean...

1. Oh look, there actually IS a rule about making irrelevant comments on PX threads. Who knew?!

2. Setting the thread on fire with comments and reports about comments means that the site ownership and staff have now been made aware of some details that could come into play in negative ways later, should someone's shipment of let's say "Baby Powder" get flagged and investigated.

So the bans lasted less than overnight, and I come back the next morning and I'm getting PMs from the same shitheads that I banned for a week just a few hours previous.
What I didn't see was a PM from any other staff member asking me about why I banned them, or even a heads up saying, "Hey, I unbanned these shitheads because..."

So the rules don't apply to when you pay to play. Good to know.

There's more, but that was the straw that put it over capacity for me.

So I am enjoying some downtime.
Getting things done elsewhere.
And a friend gave me a beach house for a nice long weekend.
Stuff like that makes you really appreciate true friends.

Let's give it another week...