• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Bedding video four part link.

It says:

"This content isn't available right now.
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it, or its been deleted."

It takes you to Facebook and can view it there.

I can’t wait to see the rest of it. Robert I am wanting to do my Tikka action. Do you just bed from the front of the recoil lug back to the rear tang?

Reactions: Robert Gradous
Nope, I don't either.

As much as I would like to see the video(S), don't and won't do Facebook.

I may be the last person on Earth who doesn't have a Facebook account. I'll watch it on the wife's phone later.

Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Longguns
I see.

I looks like it requires you be logged in with a Facebook account to view.

I may be the last person on Earth wh doesn't have a Facebook account. I'll watch it on the wife's phone later.

Thanks
Nope you're not the last one!

Reactions: ken226
I see.

I may be the last person on Earth wh doesn't have a Facebook account. I'll watch it on the wife's phone later.

Thanks
I got rid of my Facebook years ago because it was a waste of time....

....and then Snipers Hide came into my life.....

I got rid of my Facebook years ago because it was a waste of time....

....and then Snipers Hide came into my life.....

I've tried to sign up, maybe 2 or 3 times in the last couple decades. On Facebook and the one before it, facespace or some shit. Usually when I wanted to watch a video or something.

It never works, always some kind of password rules, email verification, or username already in use. I get pissed and shut it down pretty quick.

I'm OCD about password rules. I like to be in charge of my computer, not the other way around.

Best thing I did for my rifles was learn how to bed the action. I have really been happy with the Gaines accuracy. Looking forward to watching this series to see if I can pick up any tips or tricks. I’ve done about a dozen rifles for myself and friends, I still get more nervous than a nun in a brothel when it comes time to pop the action out.

I see.

Thanks

nope, I am right there with ya. No social media for me

If Facebook is the only place to view it, I'll have to survive without the knowledge.

Superb vids. Thank you!

first 2 were great, but No face book account for me.

@Robert Gradous ..........Would you consider changing your face book account settings to allow us non facebookers to view your content?

Thanks