• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Been out of the country for awhile. Now cannot post in Buy and Sell?

donho00

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2018
NJ
I was an upgraded membership.

Have rules changed?

Thanks

If was the old pay for 100 posts deal, no that no longer matters.

Reactions: donho00

Reactions: donho00
The new rule sucks, but it's LL's show and he can do what he wants. His playpen, his rules. Oh well, there are plenty of other forums that don't have a Vig in order to sell something.

A “ vig” ??? You’re watching TV without your gangsta dictionary again......and smoking crack. 🙄
Really? What's wrong with the use of the term?? It absolutely is used correctly here. It's a tax, juice on a transaction, whatever. It taking a cut of the action. How else would you describe It?

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I think "vig" specifically refers to interest on a loan rather than a "tax" (protection racket) , but then I'm no gangster...
0cfe6cfd951266a115b5fa4c5101669f.gif

The Vig is slang for Vigor . So if you don't make your payment the loan shark will exert his strength upon you or a body part.

Didnt know this myself... SUCKS! $25-50 year? maybe... $20 month? dang inflation