• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s BELLIGERENTS?

Well, I thought I was special. After going and looking, almost everyone is considered a belligerent. Also, some guys are considered a minute man. That’s what my wife calls me, so how come I’m not included in this? I don’t feel included, and I’m entitled to this. Whats wrong with you people.

View attachment 7022499

I'll volunteer to be the admiral of our Navy

Is that real? What's it do? Where's the M2 go?

As for being belligerent, I was called that a lot growing up and it was finally codified when I missed 237 days of school one year and ratified on my first Article 15 for being piss drunk (blew a .18 at 11am, this was going on at 4.30am) and missing formation (which was bullshit, I was ready to go run ten miles but the PS said stay in bed, I said okay, they were beating down the door ten minutes later!). The other guy blew a .23, got a DUI and a general letter of reprimand to go along with his field grade. I guess you just call him a fuckup but he was ready go do PT too. Wouldn't be the first or last time we'd lean dress right dress on the other guy just to stand up.

Anyway, they said George Bush knew who we were and it wasn't a compliment. We led the army in alcohol related incidents and bar fights. Imagine that when the very next year he gave the same unit a Presidential Citation! That's what you get when you name a unit after a stiff drink. Yay-ha Gimlets!

Sorry for being the slow kid. I'm sure there was a thread somewhere explaining the new profile system, but I missed it.

WTH is up with our new handles?

Thanks guys, I was wondering if it was something to do with Frank’s battles in the PX