• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Beretta O/U 12GA.

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    This is an 1974 Beretta O/U two trigger 12GA shotgun. Great looking gun with a few field nicks in it. Pics speak for themselves.
    Sold.
    Will accept PP F&F and USPS MO.
    IMG_5040.jpg
    IMG_5041.jpg
    IMG_5042.jpg
    IMG_5043.jpg
    IMG_5044.jpg
    IMG_5045.jpg
    IMG_5046.jpg
    IMG_5047.jpg
    IMG_5048.jpg
    IMG_5049.jpg
    IMG_5050.jpg
    IMG_5051.jpg
    IMG_5054.jpg
    IMG_5053.jpg
    IMG_5052.jpg

Last edited:
    Right handed, I think.
    Though the only feature that seems to favor one hand vs another looks to be the action lever.

Reactions: BigBaboon
    I'll post it first thing Monday.

Very nice older shotgun. Love the Prince of Wales grip...don't see that much anymore but its a nice compromise to straight grips for double trigger shotguns where pistol grips make sliding back and forth between the triggers more challenging. Or so the common knowledge says.

Just curious...I'm assuming its fixed choked. Do you know the choke constrictions?

Cheers

Reactions: Bakwa
    Very nice older shotgun. Love the Prince of Wales grip...don't see that much anymore but its a nice compromise to straight grips for double trigger shotguns where pistol grips make sliding back and forth between the triggers more challenging. Or so the common knowledge says.

Just curious...I'm assuming its fixed choked. Do you know the choke constrictions?

Cheers

I’m interested in the choke configuration
    Chokes are fixed.
    I wish I knew what they were.
    That's why I took the pic of the markings on the side of the naked barrels. I was hoping some of you guys would know.

There is a chart somewhere online for the barrel choke markings. I believe for Beretta, 1 circle is full choke and 3 circles is improved modified. I might be wrong though so seller or buyer should check me on that.

Can you post up a top view closeup of the buttstock please?

Thanks. The 4th picture looked like there was a "split" in the stock. I guess it was the lighting. Thanks again.