• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bergara B14R barreled actions and complete rifles

All put together read to sight in and start plinking, thank you for the quick and smooth transaction. 👍👍

Attachments

• 20210717_103632.jpg
    20210717_103632.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Love
Reactions: A&8's
Update (9-21-21 - 11:10am CDT):

I just got a call from my rep stating I have the below enroute:

(19) Left Hand Steel complete rifles
(5) Left Hand Carbon Fiber complete rifles
(30) Right hand Steel barreled actions

As soon as they hit my door, I will begin texting people from the top of the pre-order list.

Rich

Reactions: Jacen and Redvanes
Guys. I have all the rifles and barreled actions logged in...Finally!!!

I am currently (9-29-21: 7:50pm CDT) texting people on the preorder list....starting with those who requested Right Hand-Steel-Barreled Actions, then I'll be texting those requesting LH Steel Compltete rifles, then LH CF Complete rifles.

I have 20 more of various models showing up in the next day or so. I will add them to the "ever growing" list and will send out text when I get to your name.

If I haven't text you, don't give up hope. I'm nibbling away bit by bit. However, just as soon as I get started, I have a customer show up and I have to tend to them. Please be patient, as I am a 1 man show. Trying to text 74 people and answer the replies is a bit, well, daunting.

Holding out for a LH carbon BA given I have a krg waiting for it.

Guys I just want to give you a heads up. I was notified by my rep that all Bergara firearms will be increasing between 5-12% after Jan 01, 2022. The current stock I have in, will remain at the pricing listed on page 1 of this thread.

Current inventory (12-18-21: 3:10pm CST):

(4) RH Steel BA
(1) RH CF BA
(1) RH CF Complete rifle
(6) LH Steel complete rifle

50+ spare mags.

Rich

Inventory update: (1-14-2022: 10:00am CST):

(15) RH Steel Barreled action
(5) RH CF complete

NEW:
(1) BMR 22lr steel complete ($540 shipped to your FFL)
(1) BMR 22lr CF complete (616 shipped to your FFL)

PLEASE refer to the 1st post in this thread for 2022 pricing.

Thanks,
Rich

Inventory update 3-2-22: 7:15pm CST:

We just got a rather larger shipment of B14R's in:

Keep in mind, we have a "pre-oreder" list that takes precedence.

What we got in today:

ALL RIGHT HAND!!!!!

(61) B14R Steel barreled Actions

(14) B14R Steel Complete rifles

(1) B14R CF Barreled action

(2) BMR Steel complete

(3) BMR CF Steel Complete

PLEASE refer to the OP for ordering and pre-order info!;

Last edited:
OK guys. Sorry for the long hiatus on The Hide. I recently retired from my real job. When "they" say, 'you'll be busier after you retire. They wasn't shitting. 20years worth of not enough hrs has really taken a toll on my farm. I've been mowing, what seems like, non-stop since I retired 2nd week of Mar.

Anyway, I have several LH (yes, I said Left Hand) complete B14R's coming June 21 (no ETA on the LH BA's.) I have text those on my pre-list. Of course, they'll take priority. However, if anyone is interested shoot me a text and I'll put you on the pre-oreder list. You never know, someone ahead of you may cancel.

Below is what I currently have in stock (along with the incoming June 21.):

(3) RH Steel BA's
(1) RH CF BA
(15) LH Steel complete rifles
(5) LH CF complete rifles.

Please refer to OP for ordering info:

https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...ed-action-complete-rifle.7042113/post-9036450

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to shoot mine, a year later. Shoots lights out and it was a breeze buying this barreled action so I came back to this thread bc I kinda want a CF version now too.