• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bergara B14R barreled actions and complete rifles

Sort of a newbie question here. I have a stock Bergara B14 HMR 6.5. Do the .22 barreled actions drop right into the 6.5 stock? and or are there any additional accessories needed? Lastly, I have glass bedded the lug on the 6.5 could this be a fitting problem for the .22 barreled action?

Sort of a newbie question here. I have a stock Bergara B14 HMR 6.5. Do the .22 barreled actions drop right into the 6.5 stock? and or are there any additional accessories needed? Lastly, I have glass bedded the lug on the 6.5 could this be a fitting problem for the .22 barreled action?
Yes it will drop into your HMR stock. As to the recoil lug. I don't know without looking/measuring/test fitting.

Rich

Reactions: yrunvs
Just an FYI. prices will go up, approx., $2.50, per gun, effective Jan 01, 2023.

From UPS:

The following changes will take effect on December 27, 2022:

•The rates for UPS® Ground, UPS Air and International will increase an average net 6.9%.
•UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico will increase an average net 6.2%.

Rich

Sorry guys, since I retired from my "real" job in April, I have been busier than I was while still working. Albeit, a lot of that is due to fishing. lol Also, I took up a new sport of ELR. WOW! That is an addicting thing. Shooting past 2K yards is a challenge. Thankfully, my shooting partner is in the top 5 of the King of 1 Mile.

Below is my current inventory:

(9) Right hand Steel Barreled actions
(6) Left hand steel BA
(2) LH carbon Fiber BA
(1) LH Steel complete rifle
(1) RH steel complete rifle in 17HMR

As always, it is best to shoot me a text, as I don't get on here too often.

Pricing may be found >>>>>HERE<<<<

Merry Christmas,
Rich
217-855-001six

Reactions: Diverhunter
Current inventory (3-15-23: 9:45am CST)

(8) LH Steel BA
(2) LH CF BA
(2) LH CF complete rifle
(1) LH Steel complete rifle

I have several RH models backordered. But, no ETA.

Rich
Rich do you happen to have a pattern of backorder filling given their history? Have a buddy who would love a RH steel barreled action.....if it's a 6 month thing he probably won't....if it's a 1-2 month he might. Thanks

Rich do you happen to have a pattern of backorder filling given their history? Have a buddy who would love a RH steel barreled action.....if it's a 6 month thing he probably won't....if it's a 1-2 month he might. Thanks
As much as I hate using the "covid" thing, I'm going have to. It seems that in the past couple years, covid has thrown a wrench in any predictability in terms of manufacturing/shipping.

The last shipment of RH BA's were received 1st week in Dec. IF, they keep the same "trend" of quarterly, I would assume we should be receiving another within a month. But, again, this is purely an assumption.

Rich

As much as I hate using the "covid" thing, I'm going have to. It seems that in the past couple years, covid has thrown a wrench in any predictability in terms of manufacturing/shipping.

The last shipment of RH BA's were received 1st week in Dec. IF, they keep the same "trend" of quarterly, I would assume we should be receiving another within a month. But, again, this is purely an assumption.

Rich
Thanks Rich....is it possible to put money down and get in line? Or first come first serve here on SH? Thanks