• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger 109 hybrid

Thank you. I will load a few to see if my rifle likes it. It appears that load data for this cartridge and bullet has been derived from mostly personal experience/experimentation. I would have thought that at least Berger or Alliance would have published data by now.

They don't publish. Read their web site on load data. There is phone number, you have to call and request it.

Thanks. I received an email from Berger stating just that. They included a phone number to call, as you noted. I appreciate all of the advice on this issue.

Would this be Varget ? H4350 ? 6XC, correct ?
I did some load testing the other day with the 109s in my 6XC with 4350 and found 39.6 to be great. Very tight SD and ES right around 3100 FPS in a 24" barrel. CCI BR2s, Norma brass, 2.120 CBTO.

Reactions: Saito
Just ordered some 100grn solids from PVA(mostly because they’re available and Josh is an awesome guy).

I would shoot Berger bullets any day over the Hornady. 105 VLD, 105 Hybrid, 109 Hybrid, they are shoot well! I buy what i can find, and at the moments thats not much of anything!
Lee Gardner Precision