• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger Announces New 25 cal 135gr Hybrid Target

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    Been waiting for this one for sometime. Will make the 25x47 and 25cm a mainstay now. Definitely my next rebarrel.

Berger’s new 25 Caliber 135 Grain Long Range Hybrid Target™ is the latest projectile offering in the highly anticipated Long Range Hybrid Target (LRHT) product line. The 25 Caliber LRHT boasts a high BC, jump-tolerant hybrid ogive profile that is Doppler Radar verified with less than 1% BC variation. A high Ballistic Coefficient is important for competitive shooting, but shot-to-shot consistency is the most critical aspect when engaging targets out to 1,000 yards.

1610984396211.png

1610984407019.png

This is definitely something that will peak many shooters' interests. I guess my biggest question or concerns is, when resources allow, are they going to start production on this right away or first start filling in the many orders that I'm sure they are sitting on.

It’s nice to see another option and might try them, but the way the 131’s perform I don’t know if it’s worth it. The 131’s are deadly on game and target. Easy to tune too. Love my 25 creed.

This is definitely something that will peak many shooters' interests. I guess my biggest question or concerns is, when resources allow, are they going to start production on this right away or first start filling in the many orders that I'm sure they are sitting on.
    Agreed, i'm betting they will.
    It’s nice to see another option and might try them, but the way the 131’s perform I don’t know if it’s worth it. The 131’s are deadly on game and target. Easy to tune too. Love my 25 creed.
    The way I see it is if blackjack's supplier should ever cut them off we have a major manufacturer following suite, which should only help the gain in popularity.

Reactions: chevy327