• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Berger No BS BC Series Part 4 ELR

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Great Conversation with Bryan and Emil on ELR Shooting

There is a ton of knowledge bombs, the Memphis Belle would be proud,

Definitely worth a couple of listens

Really good stuff to get Brian and Emil in this multi-part discussion. There's more time to drill down on topics and listen to the finer details.

we are slated for 10, we reached a point, I have one more to upload, then we'll spread them out a bit.

The COVID lockdowns weren't as popular for podcasts as one might think, but we are still slated for more

Reactions: Blaster7Romeo
    we are slated for 10, we reached a point, I have one more to upload, then we'll spread them out a bit.

The COVID lockdowns weren't as popular for podcasts as one might think, but we are still slated for more
    I liked listening to them at work
    Now that I’m working less I’m out shooting more

Maybe it was answered in the podcast already, but if not, could they discuss bullet seperation with high rpm? Seeing more of it lately and I think they'll give us a solid answer.

Maybe it was answered in the podcast already, but if not, could they discuss bullet seperation with high rpm? Seeing more of it lately and I think they'll give us a solid answer.
    Well Berger seems to be mostly able to avoid the problem,,,,Thankfully!

I’m going to have to listen to 5 again
    Some gold there.
    Cool they talk valley/gully winds as that’s my primary situations