• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Best ending sentence I've heard recently...

UHH, who is he? I completely agree with him, but would like to know who he is. His statement is valid regardless of who he is, but I'm curious abpout him. I admit that I'm light years from being "hip" enough to knowing everyone's identity.

UHH, who is he? I completely agree with him, but would like to know who he is. His statement is valid regardless of who he is, but I'm curious abpout him. I admit that I'm light years from being "hip" enough to knowing everyone's identity.

You could find his videos on youtube. Mr. Colion Noir. He's just a gun lover that speaks out about what's going on. He's very eloquent with his words and speaks from logic for the most part. My buddy showed me his videos a while back before the CO theater shooting. He's been making 'em for a while. Some are like this, others are him playing, just shooting and getting off trying new rifles and handguns.

He had a lot of good arguments posted about the BS proposed gun laws we almost got shoved down our throats, and he was pretty active in making them earlier this year after CT school murder. He speaks out against various state laws too, there's one on NY also.

Cool guy, I wouldn't mind him as a neighbor.

Seems like a logical thinker. I like the way he thinks, and the way he can actually put together a cogent argument. Too few young people are able to be as succinct.

This says it all. I live in TX were there are so many carrying legally I just assume that in any crowd there are armed people. I would not live here if I wanted to make my living as a criminal