• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best free PDF Targets IMO MIL & MOA

I made this one patterned after the ones that LaRue uses for their rifle test targets, but I made it Mil instead of MOA and increased the number of targets available to shoot.

My Mil Target

I print it on a laser printer with some heavier paper (not card stock, but not standard copy paper.) I usually use an off-white almost peach type color. Works well in most cases.

I went through several versions with diferent shading, closed centers vs open centers. This is the one that worked best for us.

I made this one patterned after the ones that LaRue uses for their rifle test targets, but I made it Mil instead of MOA and increased the number of targets available to shoot.

My Mil Target

I print it on a laser printer with some heavier paper (not card stock, but not standard copy paper.) I usually use an off-white almost peach type color. Works well in most cases.

I went through several versions with diferent shading, closed centers vs open centers. This is the one that worked best for us.
That is a pretty good design only thing I might do different is fill the middle in red.

Here's a couple to try. I use them primarily for OCW runs.

And a link to the sheet:
Excel Sheet

Attachments

• MOA Landscape Red Diamond Bull - Offset Aimpoint.pdf
    109.3 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Two mil targets I made for zeroing. The bold, thick diamonds work well if you scope maxes out at 15 or so.

Attachments

• five mil diamonds target.pdf
    7.1 KB · Views: 120
  • mil diamond target.pdf
    6.6 KB · Views: 95
i'll definitely try the 5 mil diamonds...i like having the angles and cross hair pattern. i will try to mark the center of the target with red..makes it easier for my aging eyes