• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Best Gun Shop Stories... Share them!

Re: Best Gun Shop Stories... Share them!

At another shop I visited one time, an old man came in with a muzzle-loading rifle that had the ramrod sticking out of the barrel. "I got it stuck in there real good, can y'all help me?", he said after waving it around the shop a few times. This is when the sales guy noticed THE CAP WAS STILL ON THE NIPPLE!!!

We excused ourselves post-haste as the gunsmith gingerly took the rifle from the owner's shaky hands and flicked the cap off onto the counter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: damitboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How bout this one......Last night, 3 perps drive into the front of a gun shop in Belvedere SC to rob it. The gun shop owner who LIVES onsite, opens fire. One dead right there....the other two morons wounded. AWESOME!

Dave </div></div>

How stupid can you possibly be? Darwin at work...

Customer called me and said he had just bought a new lever action 44 magnum but he couldn`t afford that particular ammo but he had a few boxes of 38 special and wanted to know if he could shoot that instead. I told him NO but I was just thinking how stupid can you be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yakface</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was at a small gun store the other day talking to owner and the phone rang. He answered it, talked for a few and got a blank look on his face and hung up. He said someone asked if he sold gun powder. When he said yes they asked if he also sold cannon fuse, that's when he hung up on them. </div></div>

Actually I don't see this as a strange question. I know several people that actually own firing replica cannons. The gun shop that I used to shop at all the time before the owner retired used to sell them. Guy that made them made one that would shoot golf balls. They were a hoot. Boy did those golf balls fly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Craven Morehead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yakface</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was at a small gun store the other day talking to owner and the phone rang. He answered it, talked for a few and got a blank look on his face and hung up. He said someone asked if he sold gun powder. When he said yes they asked if he also sold cannon fuse, that's when he hung up on them. </div></div>

Actually I don't see this as a strange question. I know several people that actually own firing replica cannons. The gun shop that I used to shop at all the time before the owner retired used to sell them. Guy that made them made one that would shoot golf balls. They were a hoot. Boy did those golf balls fly.</div></div>

I'd have told the caller that I didn't have cannon fuse in stock, but I could order some and call him when it arrived.

I had a clerk at a small gun shop in Utah try and sell me Winchester Ranger ammo. Calling them "Rhino" rounds. And I quote " You see as the bullet spins it cuts right through body armor like a a drill bit. It actually cuts the Kevlar one layer at a time. Most deadly round on earth."
I almost bought a box just so I could tell the story.

At one of the box stores in salt lake I listened to a kid get sold on a socom 16 for a long range course he was going to attend. "That socom could shoot just as accurate as any bolt action out there. With a good weaver 3 x 9 he could shoot it to 1200 yards no problem." The kid promptly bought the whole package.

My favorite was a guy walks into a gun shop I'm in and starts browsing and chatting everything's cool. Then he goes on to say that when he worked at the state prison he used one of the special prison sniper guns to shoot a quarter at a thousand yards. Blew a hole right through the center. First shot.

Seriously though what other hobby / sport has such great stories.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Craven Morehead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yakface</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was at a small gun store the other day talking to owner and the phone rang. He answered it, talked for a few and got a blank look on his face and hung up. He said someone asked if he sold gun powder. When he said yes they asked if he also sold cannon fuse, that's when he hung up on them. </div></div>

Actually I don't see this as a strange question. I know several people that actually own firing replica cannons. The gun shop that I used to shop at all the time before the owner retired used to sell them. Guy that made them made one that would shoot golf balls. They were a hoot. Boy did those golf balls fly. </div></div>

We shoot a couple of cannons made by my buddy who is a machinist . The golf ball sized bore is a lot of fun. Shoots a golf ball through 1/2" plywood and a 50 gallon drum. Cannon fuse is certainly available and legal. We make our own some times but a store bought fuse has a much more reliable burn rate per x length of fuse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironhandjohn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A few from middle Tennessee..

There used to be a sales guy at this shop in west Nashville that was so completely full of shit it was hard to keep a straight face around him.

They had a rack of Romanian WASR 10/63 AKs once that were in pretty rough cosmetic shape, but were mechanically fine. He gets one down from the rack and goes into a well-rehearsed story about how that rifle was probably " In a contractor's truck in Kabul Afghanistan" the previous year. He seemed to have this Blackwater fetish/fantasy or something. Anyway, the potential buyer gives him a funny look and leaves. I then ask to see a ragged-out SVT-40 Tokarev rifle and this is his story on THAT rifle...

"We bought it from a "contractor's"(wink-wink-nudge-nudge) collection a few weeks ago. This was the personal rifle of his local guide. It was given to him by the guide in appreciation for his hard work fightin' the Taliban the previous year. Ain't no telling how many of them Taliban this rifle killed.."

I flipped the rifle over and looked at the barrel, which had a HUGE 'Imported by CIA(Century Intl. Arms, not Central Intelligence)' stamp on it. I called the guy over and told him in a stage-whisper that, "This kind of bullshit might work on some folks, but it makes you look like an idiot to anyone who knows a little about guns." He backed off with, "Well, that's what the "contractor" we bought it from told us."

I found out that day that some people don't like to be laughed at to their faces. Geez, what a maroon.. </div></div>

PM me the shop?

Had to bring this thread back for this one.

A couple days ago we got a call at the store from a very unhappy person who had bought an H&R Handi Rifle in 35 Whelen that would not shoot. It had already been back to H&R for repair and the thing was still snapping almost every shot. They said they would be returning the rifle and were expecting a full refund. Unfortunately I left before they got there.

I walk in the next morning and on the desk lays the rifle next to a box of Hornady LeveRevolution 35 Remington ammo, instant facepalm. They had managed to get three rounds to fire, which blew out the shoulders and nearly popped the primers out of the brass. The rest were pockmarked all over the primer where I guess the round had been moving around every time they snapped on it.

The fact that they were so pissed off that something was wrong with the rifle is the best part of the story to me.

I was shooting at a local range here last year, a cease fire is called on the line by the range officer, flashing light begins to blink, people start walking downrange to change targets etc...

Guy begins to finger his rifle on the bench. I very loudly and blantantly (and rudely) inform him that cease fire means cease fire and to not touch or go near his weapon while people are down range......Guy had a shit ton of high dollar gear. $$$ cant buy common sense. Looked at me like an ass for calling him out. Words were said under his breathe.

Fast forward a couple of months.....Guy stops in at work, wanting to sell us new tac vests, weapons, supposed to be an expert on this and that.....I recognize this guy..........wait a minute

same guy................

Had a customer call one time just foaming at the mouth he was so mad. Took his M77 338win and ammo he bought from me on a moose hunt. Now back, he wanted his money back for a bad rifle. He sighted it in and could not hit a paper plate at 50 yards, cost him a moose too. I said, bring it and ammo in and let me take a look. He shows up with rifle chambered in 338win mag and a half shot box of 338federal ammo. I said here is your problem, he looked at me funny and said, all 338s are the same. I said, well the bullet diameter is but not the case. I opened a box of 338win comparing it to the 338fed, he looked puzzled and just did not get it. He pointed to the 338federal box, it says 338. I tried to inform him of the difference but he just could not get it. I told him I would pro rate the box of 338fed for rounds fired on a box of 338win, he demanded his money back on the rifle and ammo, he got very mad, called me stupid or something and stomped off.

Still one of my best, I get a call to come quickly up front, I show up and there are eastern Europeans naked in clothing, trying on clothes.

Had a young good looking female come out of the changing room, walk over, said how do these look, she turned around giving me a wiggle of her butt, turned around, pulled open the front of her pants she tried on showing her goods, at least top half, how does this look. To be honest, I was speechless.

Oldie but goodie, get a call and he says, last time I was there, there was a momma moose and her "cub" grazing by the air port, my buddy and I are coming up for moose hunt and I want him to see a moose before leaving for the field, are they still there. I said, no we retired her but her cub took her place.

Had many customers call and ask if we took American/US money and what is the exchange rate.

My all time favorite; my son is helping a lady with game camera and says, hey dad, I need some help. He said you have to deal with her. He tells it better than me but, she has a suite case in her hand, is very well dressed and made up. I walk up asked how her day was or something. She puts her finger up to her lips, shhh, points to her suite case, sets down the suite case, pulls our her cell phone, turns it off and lays it down, she walks like 25 feet away, says I think we are good here pointing to her suite case and phone again. She says someone is watching her, her phone is bugged and being tracked, she hears their voices as she is talking, her suite case is too and has a tracking device, if we do not stand by the cameras they will not know she is buying one. That someone is watching her through her TV, she can see them sometimes. She comes home and stuff is moved around in her house, there is new stuff on her shelves with devices. She wants a small camera to find out who is coming to her house putting listening devices in her stuff. I actually thought it was a set up by my son, he was giggling but she was dead serious. I sold her one and few days later, my son say dad, the lady is back. She comes in, leaves her stuff up front and and says the camera is working perfectly for her and buys a couple more.

This Thread sure is enjoyable!

I must live in a more sedate world, because I have no stories like these. I may have to make a plan to hang-out at a gunshop one afternoon just so I can post something here.

Keep them coming!

In back I hear some yelling. I come to see my guy, a marine with an AK47 in hand just about to lay the meat grabbers to a customer. The customer walked up to the counter, say his Ak is broke, points the muzzle at my guy pulling the trigger, see it no go bang, my guy grabs it away from the customer to find a live round in the chamber bolt closed with the customer pulling the trigger.

I hear some screaming and curse words, I turn to see a young lady with hand fulls of hair of an older lady, slinging her around by the hair trying to punch and hit her. I yell, go over, the youngin wants to confront me. Call 911 to my guy. PD shows up, the youngin was a run away from the jail and the other was a bailmans or something that found the girl by chance in the shop and confronted her and the fight was on.

I have a warrant out in the state of Florida, can I buy a gun here?

Dont let the guy behind the counter sell you junk, you need this 19 (glock), I can hit a coke can at 300 yards with mine.

NICS, I need to pass this transaction off to a examiner / supervisor. Is the customer still there, yes, he is at the counter, can you hold them there, I can try, we are contacting local authorities. Two LE walk in, is this the guy showing a print out, looks like him, where is he, there, excuse me sir, is this you? click click in cuffs, NICS calls back, this transaction will be a denied, no kidding!

Camera shows a customer who was denied the day before sitting outside in his vehicle hitting a pipe. In walks his bud that just got out of the vehicle hitting the pipe asking for the same gun. 911, I got a denied yesterday who is hitting a pipe as we speak in my lot and his friend who is now in here trying to get the same gun, he was seen hitting the pipe too. Hold on, I got officers in route. Have you seen weapons, no but he said he had one yesterday. Roll up two squads on the vehicle, he jumps and runs, in comes two officers, clicky click n cuffs, ask some questions, call and then a sarg shows up, grills him, makes a call, bye bye they go.

Had three so called customers putting the words to me about a return after throwing it at my young lady and cussing her. It started getting nasty. One of them pulled up his coat to show a knife, call 911, phone goes up. 911 is asking questions, I tell them 911 in on the way, the guy again displays the knife then he walks out, the other guys says a bunch of crap, flips me off and all, and then leaves, I turn around to find my guy backing me up with his 45 in hand.

I got a mad customer who leaves, I hear come here, the guy is in the lot damaging our cars. I go out to confront him, he has a bat in his hand and walks towards me. I yell dial 911, I retreat, he takes a few whacks, and walks around the corner, I follow, PD shows up, cuffs him. He had warrants.

In comes a customer with a rifle, and the ammo he bought saying he got bad ammo, rifle is a marlin in 308 marlin express and the ammo is 308win. Here is the problem, rifle is 308 express and your ammo is 308win. No you are wrong, my rifle is a marlin 308, the express means its custom, high grade, you know express meaning better. Sorry but express is a cartridge designator that is different from 308win. I think you are wrong and he left.

Had a guy show up with 30.06 round actually in the chamber of a 270win. He said the bolt was hard to close but he finally got it closed and now it wont come out.

Had a customer complaining the 38super ammo was bad in his SW 38sp, primers or something are bad, cant get a single round to go off.

Showing a customer a M77, I turned my back to grab another rifle and as I turned back to him, he had pulled ammo out of his pocket and was loading the rifle. I grabbed it from him and what the heck are you doing stupid! He looked at me and then said, guess that was not a good idea to do in a gun shop. No kidding Einstein.

I like it when clowns buy wrong stuff, blow up guns in their faces, miss big game on an expensive hunt......., because sometimes they get discouraged and quit messing with guns and ammo altogether. A thief stole my 6.5x47 AR10 that had .308 stamped on it because the lower was an Lr308. I hope the 308win round chambered, but it probably did not, and I hope he fired the rifle, and now the little cock sucker needs a white stick with a red tip to get around the hood.

I have an arrogant way about me - can't stand BassPro except for the guy who sharpens knives for $1.00. Sometimes I let a friend drag me into the place, but when I hear some gun clown behind the counter telling lies to an unwary citizen, I just walk out. Besides the concept of ignorance, one of the things I first consider is how mistakenly and wrongly I'm wasting my time in the place. At my middle age, being at a gun shop is like a bar. At first, the idea seems good, like I might have an interesting experience, but once there in the smoke and noise and bad breath I remember being there really is wasted time. Nothing much good ever happens at bars and gun shops staffed with incompetence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At my middle age, being at a gun shop is like a bar. At first, the idea seems good, like I might have an interesting experience, but once there in the smoke and noise and bad breath I remember being there really is wasted time.</div></div>I have learned to simply smile and nod.

At a big box store a few months back. Guy is buying his first rifle and doesn't know anything. Asks the clerk to show him some rifles.

Clerk hands him a 10/22 and gives him the run down. The guy says, "That's cool, but what are my options if I want to spend a little more?"

Clerk says, "Oh, well now we are talking centerfire!"

(Warning flag #1, as there was some nice CZ 22s on the rack that he could have suggested)

Clerk comes over with some bolt gun (couldn't see clear enough). Shows the guy and starts talking the gun up.

Then the clerk says, "What do you want to do with this rifle?"

(At this point, I am thinking awesome! This clerk is actually going to help the guy).

Guy: "Well, mostly just shoot in my back yard, but someday I think I would like to hunt. Maybe ducks."

Clerk: "Well then you want this 223 here, its perfect for hunting everything from birds to deer".

I grab my girl and loudly say, "Lets get the fuck out of here, I refuse to spend my money in a shop that suggests a customer fire a rifle into the air."

Clerk looks at me like I was the idiot as I storm out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SquarePizza</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At a big box store a few months back. Guy is buying his first rifle and doesn't know anything. Asks the clerk to show him some rifles.

Clerk hands him a 10/22 and gives him the run down. The guy says, "That's cool, but what are my options if I want to spend a little more?"

Clerk says, "Oh, well now we are talking centerfire!"

(Warning flag #1, as there was some nice CZ 22s on the rack that he could have suggested)

Clerk comes over with some bolt gun (couldn't see clear enough). Shows the guy and starts talking the gun up.

Then the clerk says, "What do you want to do with this rifle?"

(At this point, I am thinking awesome! This clerk is actually going to help the guy).

Guy: "Well, mostly just shoot in my back yard, but someday I think I would like to hunt. Maybe ducks."

<span style="color: #993300">Clerk: "Well then you want this 223 here, its perfect for hunting everything from birds to deer".</span>

I grab my girl and loudly say, "Lets get the fuck out of here, I refuse to spend my money in a shop that suggests a customer fire a rifle into the air."

Clerk looks at me like I was the idiot as I storm out. </div></div>

<span style="color: #993300">That's just scary as hell !!</span>

I've made two purchases over the years at BassPro. A nice little MarkIII pistol and a Weatherby shotgun. both on one hell of a sale.
I made it a point not to converse with the salesman or the populus.
Filled out my form, in & out in 45 min.

Gunsmith I know had a guy call, say he has a .44 revolver but the "bullets just fall thru the cylinder". Guy comes in, demonstrates. Yup, he told the clerk that he needed some .44 bullets, that's what he got, just bullets, not ammo. Took the gunsmith 20 min. to explain the difference. And he got a permit in NY? Scary.

Had a guy express is desire to buy a 45-70 lever gun to hunt hogs. He wanted a 45-70 because his .308 produced "way too much recoil". Had another ,while looking at my 6.5-284, explain how he just switched to leverevolution in his 30-30 and was now "shooting 1 1/2 inch groups at 1200 yards".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6.5Shaggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a guy express is desire to buy a 45-70 lever gun to hunt hogs. He wanted a 45-70 because his .308 produced "way too much recoil". </div></div>

Was he short, fat, red-haired, and named Steve?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TresMon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to sell guns:
A farmer (REALLY LOOKED THE PART) came in hopping mad about coyotes killing his cattle/calves.

He said to me "I want the most accurate- furthest shooting rifle you got on that rack." {It was at a big box sporting good store with typical hunt'n rifles on the rack.]

I responded "well sir, the most accurate rifle I have is our high-end Weatherby mark V- they come with a proof target. As far as long range I'd suggest 7mmRM as the 7mm's are high BC bullets."

"Lemme see it."

I pulled the rifle off the rack and went and found the box and presented him with the proof target.

He replied "I'll take it."

I having been inundated with demands to create "add on sales" said "nice choice sir. Now let me show you some quality scopes that would be worthy of such a rifle."

He was obviously taken aback by my comment and it was blatantly obvious I had horribly offended him. ??????????

He set his jaw, narrowed his eyes and said emphatically "If that feller at the factory can shoot that good without a scope I CAN TOO!"

He bought the rifle and left. It was drilled and tapped for scope mounts, had no iron sights on it. </div></div>

LOL!!

Kid comes in with his glock with a split grip and such. The story goes something like this, he was reloading and had 4 or more different powders left, that none of the powders would load all the brass he had to reload. I do not remember the burn rates or how many different rates he had left but it was quite a few. So he dumped all the powder he had left in the hopper, started reloading and as he got to last few cases, since he wanted to use all the powder up he compressed it in last remaining cases. Went out and kaboom.

Had a guy bring in a NF scope on his 300Rum. The tube was kinked. He yelled at me for 15 mins that he got a bad scope and wanted his money back before I got a word in. I asked him did I or one my guys mount that scope. Finely he said no his gunsmith buddy did, so I said, not my problem take your attitude elsewhere. His gunsmith buddy called later that day saying, in his expertise, the scope had a weak spot in the tube. I laughed, said call NF and tell them that. Never seen or heard from either of them again. I have no idea what was done or how it got kinked.

Not in a gun store but my new indirect boss just told me: His cousin teaches for the air borne rangers and has seen 3 tours in Iraq and 2 in Astan. While there he got a confirmed kill with a 50 at just under a mile..... HA then went on to tell me that they use these big contraptions (holds his hands to show a circle with a diameter of 16in aprox...) that tell them "how many clicks" to adjust. So I called his bluff and told him how the truth about the 50, what scope they actually use, and the fact that there is no magical contraption that tells you how many "clicks" to adjust. He then said you sound like you know what you are talking about. You should shoot comps. I just said I don't have the time nor desire to. I just like to hunt and shoot. He quietly walked away with his tail between his legs.

When stationed in Oklahoma, a buddy and I were at a local pawn/gun shop during lunch. As we were looking at handguns, 2 gangbanger types walked in, dressed in the typical baggy jeans and XXXL shirts with red everything. Seemed everyone got a little on edge with them in there. They were wanting to look at some handguns too. As they were looking, one commented to the other, thinking nobody could hear him. "Do you think we can wipe fingerprints off so the po po's can't find us when we dump it?" Everyone in there looked at them like they were crazy and the owner told them to get the fuck out. They were surprised that we all heard them and tried to say they were just playing. At this point, the owner said he was calling the police. They ran out shortly before LE arrived and were picked up shortly after with warrants on both of them. It was definitly an interesting lunch...

About 11 years ago, I was doing research on what my first ever rifle purchase would be. A friend of mine recommended I look into the 338 Lapua Magnum. This led to me taking out a small loan and buying the Sako TRG-S. My friend was stationed at Little Rock AFB. Back then, you couldn't find ammo for this thing ANYWHERE. I just reloaded for it. We went to a shooting range/gun store near the base that was pretty good sized. They had a policy that you had to shoot their ammo, but "if we don't have it you get to shoot for free". I got to the counter and asked if they carried any .338LM. He replied "no they didn't". I then asked that if I could shoot for free. I still remember his response: he got angry and said, "ya you can shoot for free, but you're wasting your time and money. That caliber is never going to catch on".
Still chuckle about it every now and then.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibalsnipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"ya you can shoot for free, but you're wasting your time and money. That caliber is never going to catch on".
Still chuckle about it every now and then. </div></div>

LOL, the 338LM will never catch on just like the 9mm or .22. I mean nobody shoots that wildcat stuff.

Was at work today catching up on a few guns that I haven't had time to work on lately. Well I made the mistake of leaving the shop to hang out behind the counter for a bit. Guy walks up and asks if he can see our Kimber Solo, as he is handling it his buddy walks up. He comments nice gun then looks at the tag. He then proceeds to go on about how his buddy should put it back and not waste time on a 9mm. I asked what was wrong with 9mm and he responds with you shouldn't carry a 9mm because it is subsonic and to just get a .45. I then politely inform him that he might be confusing the two rounds, that most 9mm rounds are supersonic while most 45 rounds are not. He then tells me that I am wrong and that subsonic 9mm rounds are the reason our police department switched to 45, they carry Glock 22s by the way, because the 9mm rounds were exploding on peoples clothing. At that point I realized the argument was unwinnable and went back to talking about the Solo.

Technology helps shut a story teller up. At the local Wal Mart with my buddy out in Pahrump buying some ammo for a spur of the moment shooting trip...... I come walking up to the sporting goods counter just in time to hear this guy telling my buddy that he shoots golf balls at a cunt hair under 2 miles. Well out comes the I phone and the 8120ft record set by Craig Harrison is shown to the Manager ( He was the manager by the way) and he says that 8120 ft is much more than two miles . 10260 ft is what the I phone pulled up for two miles which I showed him too. I could tell by the color of his face that he was not liking what I was saying. He insists though that his range finder says 2 miles.. So I invited him shooting.

Many years ago I was hunting in Colorado and my boots started leaking from walking in deep snow. I went into town and went to the local sporting goods store in Pagosa Springs and picked out a pair of rubber boots. While I was paying for them a couple of fellows were talking and laughing with the fellow behind the counter. Turns out this fellow was the game warden.
He said that that morning these two fellows had came in the store to try and buy a rifle. They had gotten lost the day before and had spent the night in the woods and with the deep snow they could not start a fire. So they used the money in their billfolds and whittled the rifle stock up into kindling so they could start a fire. That is not the really funny part though because when the sun came up they could see their truck still right where they left it. I laughed along with them and asked where these fellows were from. Turns out they were from California.

Working as a hunting guide I had a guy show up for a hog hunt with a brand new 300 win mag semi auto take down rifle which he immediately began to assemble topping it off with a nice swarovski scope. I asked if it was sighted in or did we need to visit the range, he replied that he had zeroed it the day before and it was dead on but before we left he had one more thing to do. He then crammed a dollar store laser boresighter down the bore and pointed it at the nearest wall and then gave the scope a full 4 rotations of elevation then pointed to the further wall and kept on cranking away until he felt satisfied with his results. Needless to say he blew a 30 yard shot two hrs later.

rent-a-cop,over 6",in his early 30's,tanned,muscular,ask about a ankle holster for his back-up PPK_sits down,tryin' the holster,well tightening it,talkin'few minutes with the girl at the counter_ raise himself out of the shop's chair , crashin' on the floor,because his leg was "sleeping" thank to the excessive constriction of the holster...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilecoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rent-a-cop,<span style="font-weight: bold">over 6"</span>,in his early 30's,tanned,muscular,ask about a ankle holster for his back-up PPK_sits down,tryin' the holster,well tightening it,talkin'few minutes with the girl at the counter_ raise himself out of the shop's chair , crashin' on the floor,because his leg was "sleeping" thank to the excessive constriction of the holster... </div></div>

I would hope he was over 6" otherwise he might set the record for smallest human.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wilecoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rent-a-cop,<span style="font-weight: bold">over 6"</span>,in his early 30's,tanned,muscular,ask about a ankle holster for his back-up PPK_sits down,tryin' the holster,well tightening it,talkin'few minutes with the girl at the counter_ raise himself out of the shop's chair , crashin' on the floor,because his leg was "sleeping" thank to the excessive constriction of the holster... </div></div>

I would hope he was over 6" otherwise he might set the record for smallest human. </div></div>
the bigger they are...
smile.gif

Man, I've hit the floor from legs falling asleep. We had been setting in the floor playing cards at the coffee table stood and it was like someone just cut me down with a chainsaw. Man I felt like a dumbass. I've also had it happen when yote hunting go to stand up after a set and have no legs under me. Another reason I unchamber my rifle before get up and moving.

PS when you do this in front of your hunting buddies you don't live it down. LOL