• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best kydex AICS mag holster

Ended up getting 2 holsters from cayenne precision. They sell them on eBay for 40 bucks a piece. Really like them and I went with those because they had them in ghost grey which is the same color as ACC chassis. First thing is your equipment has to look cool and everything else is 2nd to this. But they work great and I really like em
I'm debating between these and the gundo ones to try out. Gundos would probably work great for my ARC mags, but the Cayenne precision ones would match my camo... Decisions, decisions.

I'm debating between these and the gundo ones to try out. Gundos would probably work great for my ARC mags, but the Cayenne precision ones would match my camo... Decisions, decisions.
Can't go wrong with the cayenne holsters. I was gonna changed the belt loop to tek lock but I see no need in doing that after using them

I recently won a mag carrier from LAG Tactical. after adjusting it for my AICS mags, i t worked great held the mag firmly all day. Really like the fact is a clip on vs a belt through design. good price, the whole thing seems to be really high quality.

I use G Code because that is what I already had, you are not up and moving around that much so pretty much anything will work.

Can't go wrong with the cayenne holsters. I was gonna changed the belt loop to tek lock but I see no need in doing that after using them
I'm going to go with one from Cayenne and try their combat loop/tekloc ripoffs. I liked the gundo ones, but I think they will be too shallow for my 22LR AICS mags that have the little tower sticking up.

I'm going to go with one from Cayenne and try their combat loop/tekloc ripoffs. I liked the gundo ones, but I think they will be too shallow for my 22LR AICS mags that have the little tower sticking up.
I got the regular clip and have had no issues, don't see why I would need a tekloc. Unless your gonna be running and diving over shit I personally don't think there necessary