• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best movies

Can someone explain the Princess Bride love that seems worldwide? I have watched stuff like Caddyshack, Airplane, Blazing Saddles and the like about 689 times each, I have tried to watch princess Bride several times and can't watch for more than 10 minutes. I'll just say it ....its lame.
Satire, swordplay, romance, etc. Its a bit different kind of humor compared to the ones you mentioned. Everyone has a different take on what they like and don't like.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Satire, swordplay, romance, etc. Its a bit different kind of humor compared to the ones you mentioned. Everyone has a different take on what they like and don't like.

So many great classic lines in Princess Bride.

The Empire Strikes Back
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Predator
Terminator 1 & 2
Goldfinger
Jurassic Park
A Bridge Too Far
Lawrence of Arabia
Platoon
Just watched a triple play of rainy weekend movies maybe a month ago: Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon and Lawrence of Arabia. Damn I'd pay movie theater money if Hollywood made this kind of movie these days.

FYI the Pluto TV app has a Bond Channel

Das Boot.
Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Gettysburg
Gran Torino
The Mule
Band of Brothers
The Pacific
Apollo 13
Castaway
Clerks 2
Kingdom of Heaven
Salt
Kill Bill
The Hateful Eight, fuck it, all of Quentin's movies
Sicario, 1&2... hope they do 3.

Have you seen the 2020 politically correct version of Blazing Saddles? It airs tonight from 8:00 to 8:04 pm.
I watched the edited for tv version at some point in the last couple years. It was a lot like an old british comedy, it seemed like something funny was happening you just couldnt quite put your finger on what it was.