• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best muzzle brake for the money?

AR or bolt gun? Honeslty, if you have a facebook or not, look up SAS Tactical Brakes. They make ALL of my brakes for my ARs and bolt guns. The guy is absolutely awesome and is very good at communication and what he does.

You can basically tell him what you want, whether it is one of his brake styles or you want something similar to some else's. He made me a brake similar to the APA Fat Bastard for $75. APA's costs over $100.

https://www.facebook.com/SASTacticalBrakes

Ross brakes 45$ shipped to your door and work phenomenally

Ross for sure. We have them on all our long range rifles and long range pistols. We can see our hits/misses on all the targets from 234 to 1000 yards. Great quality, fast shipping and he'll thread them for your needs and offers three diameters. Needing two more 1 1/4" three port models for new guns and they will be wearing his brakes.

Topstrap

Last edited: