• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best place for bulk ammo...?

Usarmyrgr

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2012
Hey guys...just picked up my 1st personal M4 and need to know where everyone is getting their bulk ammo from. I've got a 1:9 twist so I'm looking at sticking with 62gr. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best place for bulk ammo...?

Seriously 74 views and no one has any advice...cool thx

You can almost always find some good deals at a gun show, other than that you'll just have to look around your local stores

the reason for the 74 views, is because we all are hoping someone posted a site for great prices. but it they just are't out there anymore. i have reloaded for many years and just getting componets at a good price is hard to find nowdays. proccesed brass is 35.00 higher than it was just 4 weeks ago.

good luck. let me know when you find the great price also
arborpro

Try ammoseek.com
A buddy gave me the site last night and i looked around a bit and seems like a good site. You just put what your looking for and search

Surplusammo.com if you want reloads. A guy by me runs their ammo in his training classes and has never had an issue with any of it.

Ammo has dried up once again, just like every election year when there is suspicion of new regulations. Prices of metals have gone up and supply and demand has sent prices even higher. There isn't much surplus ammo out there, and what is there is being sold at a premium. There are numerous sites to check but this one stay fairly current on the best prices:

http://gun-deals.com/ammo

Google Freedom Munitions in Idaho. They once fired brass reloads in 62 gr. for $152/500 rds.

Hell, I bounce around from site to site. Some of my better scores have been with surplusammo.com, and sgammo.com Very reliable folks, and great deals. Plus with the other sites, Midway, Natchez and the others I get onto there emailing list. So when something really good comes along I can get a heads up on it.