• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors best place to buy a can?

donniedee

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2011
dripping springs texas
i have the hots to put a can on my 308 using the same on my m-4 223 as well as my 40x hb 22lr.
so ill need to buy 2 who makes a good set up? also need info on a ruger 22lr semiauto wk5 with a 22 can thanks

Re: best place to buy a can?

Give us a shout, we can discuss your options and figure out what will work the best for your application.

The closest dealer that has the can you want
In the palm of his hand!

An in-state dealer sure will save some time, but I wouldn't let that limit your decision. If your looking for a specific model, I'd highly recommend taking the time to get it. Shouldn't be a problem to find the can you want in Texas..

TEXAS,

honestly you'll have a lot of choices and places to go. But if you want someone who WILL bend over backwards and set you up correctly. He already replied.
Go see scott at silenced america, he supports the members here, and a damn good guy to boot.

Honestly, I would give Dave at Silencer Shop a call. It was mentioned before, but you want to find the dealer closest to you for a few reasons. One, is that after waiting for approximately 5-6 months for your form 3 to clear, you don't want to have to wait several more weeks for your local sherrif to be notified and shipping back and forth of forms. If you just go pick it up, you can bypass all of that. They are based in Cedar Park which is a very short drive for you.

If I lived in Texas, there would be no question who to go to, Silenced America, they know suppressors better than anybody else in that state.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibalsnipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly, I would give Dave at Silencer Shop a call. It was mentioned before, but you want to find the dealer closest to you for a few reasons. One, is that after waiting for approximately 5-6 months for your form 3 to clear, you don't want to have to wait several more weeks for your local sherrif to be notified and shipping back and forth of forms. If you just go pick it up, you can bypass all of that. They are based in Cedar Park which is a very short drive for you.
</div></div>

+1 for Dave at silencershop.com. He's close by, carries an extensive inventory, has great prices and is a good guy. I've bought 5 cans from him.