• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

best place to buy a labradar?

jeffl838

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
Used to see them for 450, but now I'm seeing them for 550? Let me know if I'm crazy. Thanks.

I looked there but they appeared to be backordered?

Code doesn’t seem to work For the LabRadar

50C5B8A6-7206-456D-A80F-3336D95941EA.jpeg

Does anyone know if the company TCK, LLC which claims to be the distributer of Labradar is a legit company or not? They state they will export to Australia and if I bought off them I would save about $4-500 AUD which is another whole load of reloading Wishlist items to me and not to be scoffed at. Their website says they were out of stock and getting more in Jan '20 which has long past so the site is clearly not up to date. I'm trying to find out if it's just a scam. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Does anyone know if the company TCK, LLC which claims to be the distributer of Labradar is a legit company or not? They state they will export to Australia and if I bought off them I would save about $4-500 AUD which is another whole load of reloading Wishlist items to me and not to be scoffed at. Their website says they were out of stock and getting more in Jan '20 which has long past so the site is clearly not up to date. I'm trying to find out if it's just a scam. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Look at the bottom of this Labradar website page.