• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

best place to buy bullets

prodigalson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2012
Butler, PA
Hey guys. Since I'm still new to this whole LR shooting thing, I don't know of the best places to go to get great deals on equipment. I'm going to start reloading for my rifle and I'm curious where you all prefer to shop for your bullets.

Wherever you can find them in stock....

Bullets, Gene Sears, Midsouth, Grafs, google the bullet you want to shoot and search for them in stock.

Where they are in stock. Things do seem to be improving though.

I know its not the most popular source with some folks but I have good luck with Midway.

Powder Valley has some in stock.
If you are looking for .308 or .224 SMKs, they have a great deal on blems.

I also shop at Natchez, Midsouth, and Midway.

Joe

I try and buy most everything through Powder Valley. What i can't find there, i go through midway, Natchez or midsouth.

Bruno's Shooters Supply. They have some good stuff in stock. Only draw backs are their shipping is a little steep and the website can be a bit confusing to use. 3k primer and 3 pound powder minimum order to reach their $50 hazmat charge too by the way. But, they have bullets, some brass, and other fun goodies in stock.

Bruno's Shooters Supply. They have some good stuff in stock. Only draw backs are their shipping is a little steep and $50 hazmat charge too by the way.

While they do have stuff in stock, they've been screwing the shooting community with their prices since the most recent shortages began, and I refuse to buy from them. Support your Hide sponsors, fook Brunos!.

Show me Hide sponsors that have stuff in stock that I need and I would absolutely love to buy from them. 300 RUM brass, Berger 230gr Hybrid OTM's and RL-25 powder. Until then, I'll stick with a sight that has the things I need in stock or viable substitutes. This is the land of enterprise and the American dream remember. Everyone out to make money. If they have the supply, the demand is there obviously.

PS-As a side note, Brunos is in Phoenix so I can go pick up my powder so there's no way in God's green earth I'm going to order powder from any website and pay ridiculous HAZMAT to ship it to me, I'll go pick it up.

Last edited:
Powder Valley, Grafs, Weideners, MidSouth, Midway, Natchez, and anyone else with stock of what I need at a reasonable price.

Thanks guys. I guess I get the picture. Quality components are tough to come by. So get them while you can.

Usually deal with Midsouth Shooters Supply or Midway

There is a new place Bullets.com
My local Sportsman's Warehouse has lots of bullets in stock, but I think you can order on line from them too.