• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Place to buy Lapua Center-X

I’ve had good results at target sports.
They actually found me some of the same lot after I told them it shot well in my vudoo

I bought from creedmoor sports and champion shooter supply. I'm not sure that either are the best, but both were in stock when I bought.

Target sports USA is usually my go to they were out of stock yesterday when I ordered so I went with goodshooting.com I think it is they were great people to deal with but everyone had pretty much the same price when I looked

To avoid confusion regarding the (well meaning, but incorrect) URLs posted above, the correct URL for Good Shooting is...

I have no experience with them, but will give them a try soon. Selling prepackaged test lots is a great idea. I am new to lot testing, does anyone else put packages like that together for resale?

To avoid confusion regarding the (well meaning, but incorrect) URLs posted above, the correct URL for Good Shooting is...

I have no experience with them, but will give them a try soon. Selling prepackaged test lots is a great idea. I am new to lot testing, does anyone else put packages like that together for resale?
I have used this company and they are very good quick shipping.

I bought a case of Center X from Good Shooting last year, no issues and fast shipping

I have bought off Cathy at Good Shooting several times. I give them my business because they will go the extra mile to find a lot number for you. Even if you didn't buy from them.

Good shooting has the best prices and service that I have found. I've ordered from them several times without issue and they always ship your order the same day it's ordered.

Swannyscompgear.com has a boatload in stock at a great price. Ships fast and is a local small business. Great customer service too

Reactions: tenringx