• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Best place to purchase a Nightforce

Cadillac3240

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2020
New to snipers hide, i hope I'm in the right section. Does anyone know where I can purchase a Nightforce for the best price. I live in California and considering a small day trip to Oregon just to save on the taxes. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a Nightforce 7-35x56 F1 with a MIL-R F1 reticle. Would probably also do the MIL-C F1, but the R would be my first choice.

A used one probably down at the post exchange a new one I’d call mile high

Reactions: PusherX11
Redhawk Rifles has good prices on "demos" got mine for $1650

Eurooptic has a demo section too, better odds of a mil scope there

I usually go with Doug at CameraLand for new Nightforce scopes. You'll need to call for the best pricing. EuroOptic is a great option for demo scopes; most of these are in like-new condition.

As others said, you can watch the PX here for a good deal. You're looking for a fairly common model. But it seems that even the common scopes dry up the moment I start getting serious about buying one :cry:

Doug. No contest.

Euro optic will take your money even if it isn’t in stock and make you wait.

Reactions: 1J04
I called Doug at Cameraland a while back while I was shopping for an NX8. I was quite surprised at the deal he gave me. He’ll be my go to for glass from now on.

Eurooptic has done me right with a NXS 2.5-10x42 purchase this year. No drama.

Doug. No contest.

Well, to be fair, Doug will do stuff like tell you that your new scope isn't in stock and won't come in for 6-8 weeks, and then he'll call less than two weeks later saying that the scope is ready to ship. I'm used to lies about backorders in the firearms industry, but that might have been a first.

Well, to be fair, Doug will do stuff like tell you that your new scope isn't in stock and won't come in for 6-8 weeks, and then he'll call less than two weeks later saying that the scope is ready to ship. I'm used to lies about backorders in the firearms industry, but that might have been a first.

Better to under promise and over deliver :)

I hate having good surprises! What is this world coming too???

• Haha
+1 for Camerland. Great Pricing & Service.
Got my rangefinder thru them, & went back for a NX8. Currently on B/O.

BTW, I’m ok with under promise & over deliver. 👍

Doug. No contest.

I haven’t experienced that over several scope purchases, but they do charge sales tax at the end even after you’ve enter the final information and then select place order it will then show the sales tax applied. Miss leading. Because you think there isn’t any. provided a picture and that’s with my address already entered.

Attachments

• 00D0CB1A-F973-4FDB-8D32-D7F1819504C9.png
    00D0CB1A-F973-4FDB-8D32-D7F1819504C9.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 125
My go to has always been Mile High Shooting. Fortunately I live 5 miles down the road from them. What NF are you looking for?

Reactions: Bender
Put a WTB ad in the for sale section.

New and demos I have gotten good deals from Europtics and sport optics

I'm biased as hell on this, so having said that, Camera Land with no other thought. I can't say what Doug can or cannot do to take care of people, but I can say this. I can avail of any and every discount out there for LEO and MIL offered, and I CONSTANTLY without hesitation call Doug for myself, my friends, or point my friends his way because he's THAT guy. Doug gets it done, period. If for nothing else, call him and bullshit him, he's a helluva guy to talk to. AND, you never know what he's got up his sleeve....................

Call Doug. (y)

PX or cameraland, I haven’t used cameraland yet myself, but I’ve not read a bad thing so I wouldn’t hesitate giving him a call.

Thanks for all the help everyone. Ended up being able to cut a pretty sweet deal with the guy at the store where i bought the rifle.

Just bought a "like new demo" Atacr 4-16x42 from EuroOptic, it looks like it has never been touched. I'd recommend looking at the demos from them for a couple hundred dollars cheaper I don't think you can beat it.