• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Best retailer for a Bushnell HDMR scope?

Eric B.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I'm looking to get a Bushnell HDMR scope soon and would like to get a good price from a REPUTABLE dealer.

Any suggestions?

Best Advice you will get all day, and its free.

1. Buy a used one on here. If you dont need ZS and 10 Mils, you should be able to grab one for around $750-900 in great condition. Thats going to save you atleast $300-500 from the cheapest new prices I have been quited from places like LO/EO. Lifetime warranty so even if its messed up, bushy will send you a new one or rebuild it. No reason whatsoever to buy new.

2. If you HAVE to have new, go for the cheapest. Vendor does not matter.

Best Advice you will get all day, and its free.

1. Buy a used one on here. If you dont need ZS and 10 Mils, you should be able to grab one for around $750-900 in great condition. Thats going to save you atleast $300-500 from the cheapest new prices I have been quited from places like LO/EO. Lifetime warranty so even if its messed up, bushy will send you a new one or rebuild it. No reason whatsoever to buy new.

2. If you HAVE to have new, go for the cheapest. Vendor does not matter.

Personally I have not seen any used HDMR's sell here for $750.00-$900.00. About the best I have ever seen used has been $1050.00

Personally I have not seen any used HDMR's sell here for $750.00-$900.00. About the best I have ever seen used has been $1050.00

I don't troll the for-sale area a lot, but I've seen several for $950. I think I paid $1050 for mine, but it could have been sold as new, it was absolutely perfect.

Hiders,

Thanks so much for the kind mentions. We've enjoyed taking care of your scope needs.

The fact is lately it seems we've been getting our butt handed to us on these Bushnells, based on some of the "interesting" price match requests I've gotten. So we are fighting fire with fire. We have just been cleared as a Bushnell Direct Military and Tactical dealer. This will hopefully offer advantages in terms of selection, availability, and yes even pricing.

However, before we can write Bushnell a check, we need to clear out our substantial inventory of scopes, purchased from other sources.

We won't violate MAP but PM, call or email me for special pricing on our current inventory!

Thanks, and have a great 4th!!

Scott

I am sure all listed are great but I have delt with Euro Optics the last year and am amazed at the great personal service. They always follow through. I just got 15 AI mags that were back ordered and have never had any drama at all and talk about fast shipping! Give Alex a call, great guy and is one of us, he knows his products.