• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BEST RIFLE? BEST SCOPE? FINALLY ANSWERED!!!!

Fx1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2010
Which rifle is the best?

Which Bad Ass Glass?

How many other rifles are literally fit for a King? HAHA!

AI123.jpg

Who says they are heavy? lol

All the marketing money in the world couldnt buy you this endorsement!!!!

Re: BEST RIFLE? BEST SCOPE? FINALLY ANSWERED!!!!

Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!!</div></div>

Yes i noticed that lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!! </div></div>

Haha, good eye!

Left eye... right bolt... he needs to swap it in for a Savage!!

DK

Ha what a merkin. Seriously If the king to be can't figure out something is wrong there then the Brits are screwed. Lol. God bless America.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TangoDown911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha what a merkin. Seriously If the king to be can't figure out something is wrong there then the Brits are screwed. Lol. God bless America. </div></div>

The fact that the part-German, part-Greek second-in-line to the throne can't work out that his flip-up is closed shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

Being a "royal" isn't like driving a car - you don't need any qualifications!

Anyway, as he's in the RAF, it's good to see that at least he's holding the weapon by the right end!!

There <span style="text-decoration: underline">is</span> still hope for us.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The rear flip cap is probably broken off. Tends to happen with those. If not, FAIL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That and you'd think that a "king" or to be could get a left handed version.</div></div>

Yes i doubt its 'his' rifle since he flies helicopters by trade in the RAF,

But that said MANY left handed shooters hate left handed bolts, they prefer right handed bolts such as the guy i shoot with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TangoDown911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha what a merkin. Seriously If the king to be can't figure out something is wrong there then the Brits are screwed. Lol. God bless America. </div></div>

The fact that the part-German, part-Greek second-in-line to the throne can't work out that his flip-up is closed shouldn't be too much of a surprise.

Being a "royal" isn't like driving a car - you don't need any qualifications!

Anyway, as he's in the RAF, it's good to see that at least he's holding the weapon by the right end!!

There <span style="text-decoration: underline">is</span> still hope for us.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Yes well they did used to marry off their daughters to other royal families to form alliances which is why there is foreign heritage.

Unless your a muslim royal family of course which means you only marry your sisters and cousins! ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!! </div></div>

Look close.

It's busted off. Common occurrence.

The rear flip cap is broken off. It happens.

Also, many left-handed shooters use a right hand bolt. My uncle is right-handed but left-eye dominant, and he shoots "left-handed" with his left eye but he hates left-handed bolts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bpnelson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rear flip cap is broken off. It happens.

</div></div>

Yup. My front one snapped off in AZ at the TPRC. Hoping to rerplace them soon with Tenebrex caps.

Love the fact that all the manufacturer's idents have weapons tape over them in that pic!

Guess President's must have bigger staff budgets than future monarchs.....he's got a camo'd bag bitch to hold his AW for him!
laugh.gif

I'm confused, if Price William is in the RAF, why is he wearing a Royal Navy uniform?

Depends which day the picture was taken - the Royals have the full set when it comes to uniforms!
laugh.gif

They are often Colonels-in-Chief of numerous regiments (honorary titles) as well as serving in specific arms themselves.

Example: Charles is Colonel in Chief of the Parachute Regiment but was a commissioned officer in the Royal Navy

William is currently serving in the RAF, he was in the Household Cavalry in the past:

http://www.royal.gov.uk/ThecurrentRoyalFamily/PrinceWilliam/PrinceWilliam.aspx

You're right it is confusing!

I have no ill will (har har) toward William, but I really do like Harry. One of our contract security guys was British Army and, from his perrspective, Harry is the only Royal that really wants to serve. He's got a hell of a sense of humor, too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stiletto raggio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no ill will (har har) toward William, but I really do like Harry. One of our contract security guys was British Army and, from his perrspective, Harry is the only Royal that really wants to serve. He's got a hell of a sense of humor, too.</div></div>

Yes how can you knock a Royal who likes fine bitches and fine cocaine haha

This thread is awesome!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!! </div></div>

Look close.

It's busted off. Common occurrence. </div></div>

Still... Someone allowed him to be photographed with broken kit. Even the recession is affecting the royal family...lol. Still a FAIL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango__Down</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!! </div></div>

Look close.

It's busted off. Common occurrence. </div></div>

Still... Someone allowed him to be photographed with broken kit. Even the recession is affecting the royal family...lol. Still a FAIL.</div></div>

i think we have all been hurt by the crap quality chink made butler creek covers.

My bet is no one who cares would have noticed it was broken.

Show that pic to a hundred Royalists and I bet you won't find one who can tell you there is anything wrong with the pic.

I could care less about the Royal Family than I do about our current Commander In Chief. I just like pics of AI's.

wink.gif

Now if you could find me a pic of Pres. BHO driving an AI, it would be my new wallpaper!!!

I'm impressed, he at least knows how to hold a weapon. Looks like he has a pretty good cheek weld and the trigger finger is straight. I say good job!

its an Omega Sea Master, $1,500 - $3,000 depending on whether it's quartz or mechanical.

He also trained in the RN AND RAF gaining the rank of sub-leutenant in the RN and flying officer in the RAF

Good enough for a prince or king, too good for the rest of the english peasantry. You could always move to USA where weapons fit for kings are also fit for citizens with constitutional rights..

Well this English Peasant drives a TRG with PMII sat on top so not too shabby!

But.... given the chance, I would love to move to the USA... sadly, I don't see it in my crystal ball!

I trust these guy's opinion bit more
laugh.gif

armymil2008102812252024.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good enough for a prince or king, too good for the rest of the english peasantry. You could always move to USA where weapons fit for kings are also fit for citizens with constitutional rights..</div></div>

i can own a TRG or a AI pretty easy, i just cant own a semi auto or go off into the wild and kill stuff.

The AI is cool and all, but I spent more time looking at the watch. Too bad its the mid size not the 41mm. But hell he was just a Prince at that time, maybe mommy will buy him a "big boy" watch now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AI is cool and all, but I spent more time looking at the watch. Too bad its the mid size not the 41mm. But hell he was just a Prince at that time, maybe mommy will buy him a "big boy" watch now. </div></div>

Hey news flash mommy is dead

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I trust these guy's opinion bit more
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Bingo, they at least know how to use their kits.

No offense to will, but the consistent flaunting of this wedding on every single news outlet is getting old fast. I stopped caring 5 minutes after it first aired on CNN.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AI is cool and all, but I spent more time looking at the watch. Too bad its the mid size not the 41mm. But hell he was just a Prince at that time, maybe mommy will buy him a "big boy" watch now. </div></div>

Hey news flash mommy is dead </div></div>
OOPS, I dont watch much TV. But how you said that is funny as hell. Thanks I needed a laugh, its a bitch being a retard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AI is cool and all, but I spent more time looking at the watch. Too bad its the mid size not the 41mm. But hell he was just a Prince at that time, maybe mommy will buy him a "big boy" watch now. </div></div>

Hey news flash mommy is dead </div></div>
OOPS, I dont watch much TV. But how you said that is funny as hell. Thanks I needed a laugh, its a bitch being a retard. </div></div>

His mom died over 10 years ago....

Actually how is it possible for anyone.....I mean even a pigmy to not have known his mommy is dead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AI is cool and all, but I spent more time looking at the watch. Too bad its the mid size not the 41mm. But hell he was just a Prince at that time, maybe mommy will buy him a "big boy" watch now. </div></div>

Agreed, the 41 mm is a perfect male watch, I have one but don't get use it much these days unfortunately. Heck even girls have started to wear full size watches and I think they look good on them as well.

I could care less about him pretending to shoot a rifle. I'm more interested to know if his fiance swallows
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I trust these guy's opinion bit more
laugh.gif

</div></div>

Bingo, they at least know how to use their kits.

No offense to will, but the consistent flaunting of this wedding on every single news outlet is getting old fast. I stopped caring 5 minutes after it first aired on CNN. </div></div>

I'm surprised it took that long. Having to listen to the commercials for the coverage every 20 minutes is driving me insane.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BattleAxe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less about him pretending to shoot a rifle. I'm more interested to know if his fiance swallows
grin.gif
</div></div>

Right up to the point where the ring goes on.

The Brits are pretty good hearted. I mean they let me live after I cheerfully reminded them that "If it wasn't for us (Americans) you'd be eating strudel and speaking German!"
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jbell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right up to the point where the ring goes on. </div></div>
Sad but true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brits are pretty good hearted. I mean they let me live after I cheerfully reminded them that "If it wasn't for us (Americans) you'd be eating strudel and speaking German!"
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Yes thanks for that lol

We had only been at war for like years before we got any help and had the shit bombed out of us as Europe's only last line of defence!!!!

Thats what families for though ey?

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!!</div></div>

a good illustration of the need for a republic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chanonry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unless he's removed the rear flip up cover...he ain't seein shit!!</div></div>

a good illustration of the need for a republic</div></div>

Yes and we had some scottish idiots in charge for the last government and look at what that did to us.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brits are pretty good hearted. I mean they let me live after I cheerfully reminded them that "If it wasn't for us (Americans) you'd be eating strudel and speaking German!"
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Yeah, right.....and look what happened....McDonalds and Starbucks on every corner......if that's the price of "freedom" give me strudel and pork knuckles every time!

laugh.gif

PS......Kate's sisted looks pretty decent too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm impressed, he at least knows how to hold a weapon. Looks like he has a pretty good cheek weld and the trigger finger is straight. I say good job! </div></div>

Looks like too much cheek to me. If I cheek my AICS that hard I push shots.