• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Best rifle scope retain store

sniperaviator

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 25, 2010
Colorado
I am just wondering where the best retail rifle scope shops in the country are? Here in Colorado, you generally don't see much at all except for the rare one or two Nightforce and I know of one store that has a couple of Schmidt and Benders locked away under the glass, not accessible or to be shown to mere peons like me.

Are there any retail stores where they display high end tactical glass?

Re: Best rifle scope retain store

Fill out your profile. We don't even know where you are to answer your question.

us! we have a shop in Hammond Louisiana, and i'll show anyone anything I've got in stock here.

Edit: it would be a long drive from Colorado to look at scopes

I am in northern part of Denver Metro.

I don't really care if they are in Colorado or not, just wondering about stores with lots of high end glass that could be seen in person.

Mile High Shooting Accessories in Broomfield, CO just north of Denver is a S & B and Nightforce dealer. You will need to call and set up an appointment. Phone number is 303-255-9999. Ask for Randy or Diann.