• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best round that is cost effective to reload

Ain't nobody fucking my sister but me.
1705885706311.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Cr1775 and Bender
50 BMG, you're not going to want to pull through trigger as many times as shooting a 6BR so a day out shooting will be cheap.

I have to say, there's truth in this statement. One of my "complaints" about my 6 BRA is that I go through ammo too quick.

Reactions: TylerN
The 6x47 has the same issues as the 6 creed. It's not an efficient design and there is too much case capacity using the go to powders. You can run it hot but it's harder to find a load it likes and you will be burning up barrels trying to find something it likes.

That's why everyone is shooting BR class cases and the GT. More efficient design, load development is non existent and you preserve barrel life for shooting when it matters. Unless you need screaming velocity ( 6xc) most people are way better off with a BR pushing a 105/109 at 28-2900 fps. Soft shooting, hard to get one to shoot bad ( using good componets) and is a winning combination in multiple shooting sports. It's easy mode. Let's you spend time and money focusing on other shit that matters.

The numbers don't lie. Run a 22br with the best 22 bullet vs a 6.5cm with the best 6.5 bullet. The difference in first round hit percentage from about 800 on out is substantial. Any change in wind or conditions will show this even more.

Guys like to waste money and burn up barrels for no reason I guess. Or their fundamentals are so bad they can't shoot a 6.5cm. You are already seeing top shooters move back to 6.5 and .25 cal for a reason. They don't like leaving points on the table.
This is a fact
I was practicing with a buddy yesterday and kept missing a 6" plate at 550 with my 6 Creed, couldn't see shit for splash in the snow and was just guessing.

We busted out my 6.5 and the impact /vapor trail was frigging ridiculous, we immediately realized the cross canyon winds were opposite from what we had doped.

At 1k we couldn't see impacts with the 6 but those 147s kicked up snow and made holes you could actually see through the scope.
Kinda making me rethink staying with a 6mm for longer range prs matches

I have to say, there's truth in this statement. One of my "complaints" about my 6 BRA is that I go through ammo too quick.
I was only half kidding. I feel like a day at the range shooting 6 Dasher probably cost the same as a day out with the 300 Norma. The small light rounds are easy to shoot a lot of.